Granny Alzheimer, Escape from sunnydale

Started by Mennuz, Sun 06/04/2003 20:28:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Mennuz

You play a demented old tart, who want to escape from sunnydale retirement home. Well, i haven't made a whole plot yet, since i'm now working on the first room, but hey, i think i'm getting somewere

Ufke

Great! I heard the janitor in this game will be a very neat man.

edmundito

The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Mennuz

No Zombiekilling in my game.. My granny just has to escape from the retirementhome :|. No stealing here mate, i di'dn't know there was another game with a granny in it what now.. Can it sti=ill be in production (i hope so, since there are 29122 games with wizzards in it :()

Timosity

I see no reason why you can't go ahead, plus there are zillions of games with a male as the main character.

Sounds more original than most

edmundito

I was just saying that the granny idea has come up before :P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

m0ds

Time to expand your minds, it's "a demented old tart, who wants to escape from sunnydale retirement home" time!

"But we always watch Dick van Dyke"

"Well dear, the only thing you'll be watching from now on is a demented old tart, who wants to escape from sunnydale retirement home."

Looks interesting!

Mennuz

Quote from: netmonkey on Mon 07/04/2003 23:46:16
I was just saying that the granny idea has come up before :P

Not in this context. Well, Dementia had a granny too, so, if we look at it your way, we're both stealing bastards :P.

Shattered Sponge

Quote from: m0ds on Tue 08/04/2003 00:09:24
Time to expand your minds, it's "a demented old tart, who wants to escape from sunnydale retirement home" time!

"Well dear, the only thing you'll be watching from now on is a demented old tart, who wants to escape from sunnydale retirement home."
I hate myself so much for getting that.

remixor

Quote from: Shattered Sponge on Sat 12/04/2003 21:51:08
Quote from: m0ds on Tue 08/04/2003 00:09:24

I hate myself so much for getting that.

Same here.  :P

edit: btw, nice avatar and custom text
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Mennuz

O god. I'm on it again.. i had a little time off (playing postal 2 ;)) But now i'm on it again

Mennuz

Big Harddrive bitch-up. The game is gone in all totallity. A big *F*CK* is in it's place  :-\ :'(

Nicholas Cool

:o :o :o :o ??? thats fucked up man I feel with you

wOoDz

its crap innit, i've got a hard drive that thinks its double its size and can't get anything off it, all the 3d scenes are on it for my game + 300 mp3's :'(

(i know y its f***ed, the main chip's corrupt on the h/d, the data side's ok its just a matter of getting the data off it :-\)

woodz

Snake

Too bad, this game sounded sweet.

And who cares if there's an old lady in it...I didn't even think of Granny Zombie Killer...

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk