Halloween Greetings

Started by Ghost, Sat 31/10/2015 13:34:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Happy Halloween, guys! Take care tonight!

Retro Wolf

Ah yes that time of year when I pretend I'm not in the house!

Ponch

Nice pic, Ghost. Happy Halloween to you! :cheesy:

Baron

Ah, the annual toddler-herding death march through black of night and freezing rain for misbehaviour-inducing sugar globs.  By gar, it's been a while. (roll)

If only there were a way to order a poster-sized and coloured reproduction of Ghost's picture above to console me in my hour of woe.... 

Retro Wolf

I apologise Ghost I was on the verge of falling asleep for a nap, excellent sexy artwork as usual. Hope everyone who's doing anything has fun tonight!

Ghost

Pic's just a bonus, but thanks a lot for the kind words!

The truly important thing is that you all have some fun tonight. I scared nine kids already and I haven't even dressed UP yet :D

Cassiebsg

LOL
Nice picture Ghost. :)

I have no relationship with Halloween... and I already hated Carnival as a kid... (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mandle

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL,
AND TO ALL A GOOD FRIGHT!!!

WHAM

Happy Halloween, everyone!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

LimpingFish

Oh, I overlooked this thread yesterday.:(

Still, hope everyone had a good Halloween! I was all zombied up for most of it. It's a shame it didn't fall a day later though, as a thick fog has set in around here, and everywhere looks like a deleted scene from Silent Hill!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

LindaBelle

Anybody has the photos of the funny Halloween costumes? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk