Indiana Jones nazi villain

Started by Monsieur OUXX, Thu 05/11/2015 14:36:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

Quote from: Monsieur OUXX on Sun 08/11/2015 23:30:41
@everyone: which do you think is better? mad's one, or my last edit, or Seven Cities' edit?

Seven Cities' looks a bit goofy to me, and much younger than the portrait. (Guybrush with a paunch and monocle?)
I like Mad's latest verion of the monocle, which I think looks a bit too big and bright in your edit. Otherwise I prefer your version overall.

I also wouldn't change the portrait. The expression is ambiguous: sometimes it looks like a smile, sometimes like a frown. I like that.

Mandle

The portrait reminds me of Mike Myers for some reason...Something about the eyes and mouth I think...

selmiak

mad's second version now looks really fitting!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Monsieur's version is more aesthetically pleasing, but I like the way Mad's head (centre sprite) is unusual and unique to the character.

[delete}

Don't like the sprite, sorry.

Snarky

Hey, it's a cool sprite! Just maybe not quite this character. If he has a good-for-nothing son who's only been hired because of Nazi nepotism, your sprite would be perfect with just a little bit of tweaking!

Frikker

Not that its hugely important but I thought I would mention it, when I first saw the portrait I immediatley thought "Eddie Marsan" http://www.aveleyman.com/ActorCredit.aspx?ActorID=50580 (scroll down for the better pics)

Thats enough useless information for one day.

Monsieur OUXX

Amelie, you really, really need to stop withdrawing every sprite that you think don't meet expectations, because that causes a lot of stress to think that everything you made can disappear overnight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk