Off day

Started by Cassiebsg, Sat 07/11/2015 17:35:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Ever had one of those days where you feel like doing absolutely nothing? :(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Retro Wolf

I call that the weekend!

Stupot

I feel like this most days :-/

Superkumi

A more efficient way to ask this: ever had one of those days where you feel like doing something?

Mandle

Feeling better, Cassie? Most of my days these days feel like that... like: "Why am I doing stuff when I'd much rather be doing other stuff: Meh! To hell with all stuff!!!" kinda feeling...

Cassiebsg

Jo, thanks :)
It's just unproductive game wise... ;) Neither do I work on any of may games, nor do I play games. Just sitting watching whatever is on TV has a brain washing effect on one... (roll)

Adeel

You are sad about having an off day just for the weekend. Look at me, this whole year was kinda "off" for me. And I don't have much responsibilities when compared to you. Technically, I should be feeling very sad but I'm not feeling anything.

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 10/11/2015 16:21:03
It's just unproductive game wise... ;)  Neither do I work on any of may games, nor do I play games.

I can relate to this very well. This procrastination is sort of difficult to explain to someone understand who doesn't experience this. Maybe this "off" period has got something to do with stress and/or depression? Dunno...

Cassiebsg

Not sure about stress, depression is very likely.
Nice to see you "active" in something btw! ;)

I do have lots of days when I fell like doing a ton of stuff, but normally by the time I get home from work that "energy" is all gone (only very rarely it stays and then I do a ton when I get home and only go to bed not cause am tired, but cause I need to).

LindaBelle

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 07/11/2015 17:35:33
Ever had one of those days where you feel like doing absolutely nothing? :(
Don` t worry about it. I have friends which have such days every day during all life;)
Just count that there is so few time in a ear and you`ll start to do anything as soon as it`s possible ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk