Looking for a voice actor (warning, includes coarse language)

Started by vertigoaddict, Thu 29/10/2015 23:58:42

Previous topic - Next topic

vertigoaddict

Project:
All Gone Soon 2
A contemporary, interactive drama, adventure game made for August MAGS 2015:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/1959/

Position Available:
I am looking for someone who could voice one of the main characters, Giles Pearson. I originally voiced this character but I've been really busy lately and have not had the time to record his lines, plus I've always considered handing this role over to someone who actually has a genuine (or could do very well) Essex accent.

Details:

Description:
He is around his mid thirties, like I mentioned before, has an Essex accent, swears like a sailor, I prefer someone with a medium to low voice, so calling all baritones and basses. In this game he is injured so mostly throughout the game he'll have trouble breathing, so there's going to be quite a bit of "ngh" or "haah...haaah..." in there, the breathing struggles become less towards the end of the game though.

Sample Lines:

1. Could we...ngh... not fucking do this right now hah...

2. I grew up in Tilbury, Essex, 79 Feenan Highway, just rows and rows of similar looking houses painted in muted colours.

3. That monkey faced wanker?!

4. I'm feeling...kinda light headed...

Deadline:
There's no real deadline, but I am trying to incorporate all the suggestions I had recieved after the initial release, I'm trying to get version 2.0 out.
So perhaps by the end of November.

Comments:
Fellow voice actors who are interested can reply to this thread or contact me via PM.

Thank you for your time.

--Iddie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk