The Undo Topic

Started by Elvisish, Wed 02/12/2015 15:37:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Elvisish

Okay, I might be totally out of the loop here, but I'm just trying to get the info together in one place so I know. Q: Is there any working Undo in the latest version of AGS? I can't seem to undo anything, from code changes to sprite imports, the ctl+z function just doesn't work. If this is intentional, I'm sorry if this seems rude, but I literally can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or it needs enabling or something? (laugh)

Retro Wolf

I use Ctrl z all the time in the code Editor... When you say latest version do you mean the beta or official?

Cassiebsg

Also, once you run-test your game, all "undo" disappears and you can no longer use it. Which for me makes undo almost useless in AGS. (roll)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Elvisish

Quote from: Retro Wolf on Wed 02/12/2015 17:06:31
I use Ctrl z all the time in the code Editor... When you say latest version do you mean the beta or official?

Version 3.3.4.2

Should I use a newer version?

Retro Wolf

I can't remember what version I'm using exactly, I'm pretty sure I can use Ctrl z even after testing, I do it all the time! Will check next time I'm on PC.

Crimson Wizard

I think there was this bug we had that cleared Undo history on game save. But I think it was fixed... I may check which version was that.

Retro Wolf

Hmm turns out I've not been using latest version... *facepalm*
But after testing 3.3.4.2 I can ctrl z in the editor fine, even after testing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk