Scylla and Charybdis

Started by Stupot, Fri 04/12/2015 09:29:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

I'm also stuck at the first rhyme.

Spoiler
What's this about chalk? Where do I get that from?
[close]

Kumpel

Spoiler
Check the cave with the dripping pipe.
[close]

MiteWiseacreLives!

Stuck again:
Spoiler
So I got through a bunch of rhymes (chalk & pork doesn't make much sense in Canada), now stuck on rhyming Drink. Also can't find anything new to do, can't figure what to do with the bird or the cabinet near the shipwreck. Just a hint please  :)
[close]

Eggie

I hope you're not not still stuck on this, I'll put up the solutions just in case others fall foul of my rushed, made-up-as-I-went-along puzzle design:

Spoiler

The bird is used to distract the dogs so Scylla can't use them for eating, it always flies away in whatever direction you approach it so the solution is to chase it to either the outdoor room with the pipe or the room adjacent to it and then backtrack to the top level again so you can slide down and make it go the other direction. There's no ingame hint that the dogs will be distracted by the bird which is totally something I should add.

The cabinet can't be used just yet so no worries about that.

Use the chalk again for a rhyme for 'think' because it's pink allegedly. You may think it's more of a purple and I may agree with you. Hey ho, that's another thing I should change.
[close]

MiteWiseacreLives!

Yah I was stuck on that!  (laugh)
I'll give it another go pretty quick here, pink eh?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk