I'M NOT HERE -=|| UPDATE Nº9 ||=- WALKING PROTOTYPE CHARACTERS FACE DESING

Started by Rocchinator, Thu 17/12/2015 18:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocchinator

Thanks all! Im working harder now, im working on the music a little bit and a puzzle That is giving me headache  but im motivated

Rocchinator

UPDATE NUMBER 6: FINISHED LAB BACKGROUND + EMMET GODRELL HOUSE BACKGOUND

LAB

[imgzoom]http://i66.tinypic.com/wvubf4.png[/imgzoom]

EMMET GODRELL HOUSE

[imgzoom]http://i65.tinypic.com/29wo5c5.png[/imgzoom]

arj0n

Nice BGs

(btw, looks like the height of 1 of the 2 armrests of that garden chair is a bit off)

Rocchinator

ThreeOhFour

Rocchinator

Thanks man, I working a lot after hour to get more shape and detail.

Blondbraid

Both of the screenshots look Lovely, thogh I was initially confused by the title of the imige thas says LAB as the dog in the image is clerly a beagle. :)

Rocchinator

Quote from: Blondbraid on Tue 01/03/2016 15:07:28
Both of the screenshots look Lovely, thogh I was initially confused by the title of the imige thas says LAB as the dog in the image is clerly a beagle. :)
Thanks. Yes you are right and That little friend will help a lot in some searching. Little spoiler.

Rocchinator

UPDATE Nº7 BROKEN PC - REPARED - NEW BG IN PROGRESS

Hi everyone! 2 month ago my computer broke, I thought i had lost all the game but a friend of mine that is a computer engineer help me out and i could recover most of it. I have a new pc now and im working again.

BECKERS PUB

[imgzoom]http://i66.tinypic.com/2vxrbyb.png[/imgzoom]

AnasAbdin

I'm so happy to see you back on track with progress.
This game is such an eye candy! Everything is just a treat to be looked at ;-D I like the pose in front of "BECKERS PUB" (laugh)
Keep up the good work and the updates :)

Fitz

Glad to hear everything turned out fine in the end. Keep it up!

Cassiebsg

Nice! :)
Sad to hear about the PC breaking. :~( But happy you managed to salvage the game! Remember... backup backup, b... ;)
(keep one online of the game files once in a while, you just never know when a computer or HD decides to misbehave).

I got a couple remarks about the background, but I'll PM you so I don't pollute the thread. (nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

Quote from: Rocchinator on Thu 12/05/2016 16:18:22
Hi everyone! 2 month ago my computer broke, I thought i had lost all the game but a friend of mine that is a computer engineer help me out and i could recover most of it. I have a new pc now and im working again.
Like Cassiebsg said, it's good to keep a backup.
It would certainly be a shame if this game had been lost forever! :)

Rocchinator

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 12/05/2016 20:04:23
I'm so happy to see you back on track with progress.
This game is such an eye candy! Everything is just a treat to be looked at ;-D I like the pose in front of "BECKERS PUB" (laugh)
Keep up the good work and the updates :)

Yes I was so sad when it happened I thought that i had lost it all but im glad to be back, BTW the background is not finished yet i will upload the finished one soon. Thanks and congrats for your game its looking amazing day after day cant wait to play it.

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 12/05/2016 23:34:53
Quote from: Rocchinator on Thu 12/05/2016 16:18:22
Like Cassiebsg said, it's good to keep a backup.
It would certainly be a shame if this game had been lost forever! :)

Thanks all of you, yes I was really sad and I had a lots of ideas and the time without the computer makes me so anxious, thanks god now i can retake the proyect. i will do backup from now on. I will post the finished BG of the pub SOON

Rocchinator

UPDATE Nº8 NEW BG DONE

BECKERS PUB FINISHED

[imgzoom]http://i68.tinypic.com/21k9wcm.png[/imgzoom]

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

It sure looks beautiful, love the detail on the fences!
It feels like the game has undergone quite the evolution since the first pics! 8-)

Danvzare

Ooh, I love the depth in that picture.
You have such a beautiful artstyle. :-D

Andail

That's some nice pixel art there. Great details :)
The latest background has less generic textures also, which is an improvement.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk