Who wants to be a character in my game? Added gameplay video

Started by Mouth for war, Sun 20/12/2015 22:41:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

I totally agree. Bethesda actually disappointed me a little with FO4. Sure, one or two fetch quests might still make it in to this game as well but believe me...I loath them so much and I'm aiming to make more depth to my quests :D and the worst is that you could never join the raiders in their games!!!! guess what? In my game you can actually join the bandits. You will have ONE opportunity in the game to join them and the way you become a prospect will really test your morality (Even I feel kind of bad when I do it :D ) if not,they will just be normal enemy encounters. There will be plenty of side activities too...the hard part is to come up with WHAT to put haha. I already have fishing and mining...but there will be more. A small gambling area will be available...with other minigames in it...like arcade style games, slot machines yeah you get the idea. It has a day and night cycle. Some stuff will only happen at night so visiting the same place twice will be recommended! The mood completely changes at night as well and you get the survival horror feel instead of the apocalyptic feel you have when it's daytime so that's pretty cool. Some roofs can be climbed,you can dive in to the water at some places...digging up graves/dirt mounds etc...yeah I'm really going all out on this one! I just hope i will be able to finish it...It's an insane project for only one person hehe :D
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Ibispi

Nice looking game, Mouth of war. At the beginning of the video the old man sitting next to a house reminds me of that character from Fallout New Vegas that has dynamites. The graphic style is really cool in my opinion. Keep up the good work!

Rocchinator

I dont know if im late... I love the project:

Name: Rocchi Duccio

Mouth for war

Thanks alot Ibispi and Rocchinator! Oh no you're not too late haha...it has a loooong way to go until it's finished :D

Mouth for war

I added some cool stuff. At random times the screen gets darker (To at least try and simulate clouds hehe) and it starts to rain...it can be normal rain...or acid rain. Acid will of course give you radiation damage. Also, there will be thunder when it rains and if you are unlucky, the lightning can strike and if it hits you you'll lose HP instead so that, in combination with acid rain makes the wasteland really dangerous :D Perks might be given to make you immune against that though later on ;) if it's acid, the rain is tinted slightly green and if there's a blast it will be immediately after the screen flashes White. It will look like this

and the actual animation

The animation might look a little weird just seeing it like this but in the game it looks really nice when it appears right after the screen has that white flash :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk