Completed game 3100!!

Started by PPAentertainment, Sun 07/04/2024 00:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

PPAentertainment

Hi everyone!!
I simply wanted to share with someone or people who cares and understand that today I finished playing Lost in Play and that means I have played a total of 3100 adventure games and related ones.
I have collected over the years 3879 games including adventure games of all genres and styles and hopas(hidden objects adventure games). Not easy for someone living in Cuba where there's not a place to buy stuff like that and internet is pretty bad still. AGS games are a huge part of that collection of course.
And that's it.
Do you have a list of your games too, or I'm paranoid?

heltenjon

That's an impressive number! Congratulations on that!  (nod)

I used to make lists, but not anymore. I stopped when Internet became my preferred way of obtaining games to play, quite a few years ago now. As for the AGS games, I have found that the easiest way to keep track of which games I have played, is actually to vote/rate on the database pages. That way it says "want to change your votes?" if I have played it earlier. But I know many people with game lists!

cat

There is even a list where you can see what games you have/haven't rated:

https://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/yourated/

One more reason to rate every game that you play!

Danvzare

Holy crap!  8-0
That's impressive!

That is truly impressive.

I've never counted the games I've played. But I'm sure it's close to five digits. That being said, I'm certain that the number I've completed doesn't even reach the four digit mark. So having not only finished over 3000 games, but having counted them as well (and knowing that those are ONLY the adventure games). You sir have won my respect.  (nod)

LimpingFish

Very cool, and that's a heck of a lot of adventuring! ;-D

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk