Leisure Suit Larry 4

Started by Leisure Suit Harry, Sun 31/01/2016 18:05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Leisure Suit Harry

Hi all,

1 year after the release of my first game (Decisions of the Elders - a Space Quest prequel) I have started working on a new project.
Leisure Suit Larry 4! Yeah, someone gotta close the gap...
Once again retro stylish (320x200, 16 colors) but this time with more dithering effects (SCI-like). And again icon-controlled.

While I have figured out the puzzles of part 1 of the game  I simply didn't find much time for the development. That's why I have decided to take smaller steps.
Today I have finished a short playable intro (with quite a pile of puzzles) which can be downloaded here LSL4 playable intro

Not in the mood of playing?
Here's a few pics (form the intro and the yet to be developed part 1):

Sound familiar? That's because I started this thread months ago. Since too much time passed I started a new one.

Yours Harry (Boston McShew)
Yours Boston McShew (aka Leisure Suit Harry)

Retro Wolf

Shhh! Darth Mandarb is coming!! 8-0

Gribbler

Is it Michelle Rodriguez? :)

arj0n

Michael2968

This is a fun little demo. I look forward to playing more of the game in the future.

chaiavi

Thank you.

Can you re-upload it somewhere ?
Maybe share a google drive link ?

I will appreciate seeing the demo :-)

Quote from: Leisure Suit Harry on Sun 31/01/2016 18:05:34
Hi all,

1 year after the release of my first game (Decisions of the Elders - a Space Quest prequel) I have started working on a new project.
Leisure Suit Larry 4! Yeah, someone gotta close the gap...
Once again retro stylish (320x200, 16 colors) but this time with more dithering effects (SCI-like). And again icon-controlled.

While I have figured out the puzzles of part 1 of the game  I simply didn't find much time for the development. That's why I have decided to take smaller steps.
Today I have finished a short playable intro (with quite a pile of puzzles) which can be downloaded here LSL4 playable intro

Not in the mood of playing?
Here's a few pics (form the intro and the yet to be developed part 1):

Sound familiar? That's because I started this thread months ago. Since too much time passed I started a new one.

Yours Harry (Boston McShew)

Darth Mandarb

chaiavi - Hello! This thread hadn't been posted to in almost six years! Please review the forum rules before you dig up any more old threads! Thanks!

Leisure Suit Harry - Let me know if you want to post an update (if you're still working on this) and I can unlock it (the screenshots in the first post are dead so make sure, if you do want to update, that you fix those links!)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk