Ponderabilia II - Early sketches

Started by moloko, Sun 21/02/2016 09:46:08

Previous topic - Next topic

moloko

Laying out the groundwork, and getting a feel for the follow up. I'll be posting sketches of progress when I can. This one's Nikee in her new and improved situation. Depending on where we're headed, this could get really dark...

Monsieur OUXX

selmiak

Indeed! Loving this already! Still, this needs more pixles :)

moloko

Glad to hear both of you are still around! This is turning out to be quite a fun project again. :) We're on a budget, so I will only be releasing about 6 pixels daily, but we'll get there eventually;

moloko

This is a very rough sketch of the game's overview. You may want to read the script if you'd like to learn more. As usual, comments and insights are hugely appreciated.

NickyNyce

I'm going to take a look at the script, but I'm already on board if you need me. Puzzles, art, story...etc.

moloko

That's amazing, Nicky. Glad to hear you're willing to help out. I'll be updating this thread as events warrant, but I'm glad to say things are moving along swiftly (and much faster than I thought was possible.).

moloko

I'm going to use this moral compass. Your choices as a player will influence the outcome and the puzzle of the game, and I want this to be constantly visible. Let me know what you guys think.

moloko

Early sketches for the "Lust" figment.

[delete}

Your pencil sketches are quite artsy! Such good concept art improves a lot the later production.

moloko

Thanks, Otterina. I got a worried message from my mother yesterday, and she made a good (albeit somewhat loud and disconcerting) point. At this point in time, I'm getting all elements and storyline in place, and sketching helps me to outline characters and get into their behaviour. Daragh is helping me with concept and art, and I haven't gotten into the real pixel art myself after finishing Ponderabilia I. I'm always on the lookout for people willing to lend a hand, however.

moloko

Still working on Nikee's Character Development.

Jack

Beautiful, both art and content.

moloko

Thank you, Jack, that means a lot to me. Coming from a South African, even more. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk