Ketchup Rush

Started by cess, Mon 22/02/2016 11:18:50

Previous topic - Next topic

cess

Ketchup Rush â€" Is casual 2d platform, in this game you have to play as a Hamburger which has to survive many different obstacles easy as a moving platforms and difficulty as fatties that going to eat you to collect all ketchup bottles that is spread on level. Character can use movement boost, to use it you need to have enough ketchup, while using boost, your amount of ketchup reduces with time so you have to use it smart. 30 unique levels each with unique music and gradually increasing difficulty complete them all or you going to be eaten. We will be happy for any feedback. Thanks!
Googleplay:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CESS.KetchupRush&hl=ru

Mandle

Also including the feature that it was made in the AGS engine, right?

Oh, and people with weight-issues being referred to as "fatties" is sure to win you a huge fan-base within the general gaming community I'm sure... (roll)

m0ds

Well I aers am Rush for teh Kethchup definitely.

A game is a game tho and a developer a developer, so good luck with your sales. Sadly posting it on our Completed Games forum is not the right place, as Mandle says, it was not made with AGS.

Scavenger

I dunno, using gross caricatures of fat people as your enemy (whose sole goal is to mindlessly persue and devour a living hamburger??) just feels a bit off to me. It certainly doesn't make me want to play it.

Like, it feels kind of boring and insulting? Like "fat people go crazy for food", haa haa haa,  I've certainly heard that a million times. (roll)

Mandle

Quote from: Scavenger on Wed 24/02/2016 22:03:56
I dunno, using gross caricatures of fat people as your enemy (whose sole goal is to mindlessly persue and devour a living hamburger??) just feels a bit off to me. It certainly doesn't make me want to play it.

Like, it feels kind of boring and insulting? Like "fat people go crazy for food", haa haa haa,  I've certainly heard that a million times. (roll)

Hmmmm...perhaps the solution is to change the hamburger to a bottle of booze and the "fatties" into the Irish? Or the character could be a dollar note and the enemies Scottish?

Disclaimer: I'm joking! Half-Scottish myself... :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk