I need help with fonts

Started by SimSaw, Wed 09/04/2003 16:10:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SimSaw

I'm German, so I need the letters ä ö ü ß Ã,, Ö and Ãœ. But in the standard fonts of AGS they aren't supported so I tried to import normal ttfs that windows has got. But I don't have the fitting outline font files  for that. Could anybody send me the 3 files so that they support this letters?

Scummbuddy

Private message LucasFan, and see what hes got for ya.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

SimSaw

I have contacted him and he sent me the TTfs. But the outline font is not compatible with the other ones if I take another resolution than 320*200.  >:( Could Chris Jones or somebody else PLEASE make TTF files for people from non-speaking countrys that works with all resolutions?

Alex Lowes

so that hebrew can work also please? ::)

Spyros

You can make sci fonts using sci studio. It took me no more than an hour to make a Greek one

Scummbuddy

Download SCIstudio at www.bripro.com and make your own fonts like many of us have done.  I made other characters by replacing ones i didnt need, as mentioned above, as well.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

ThunderStorm

And on a side note:
Try to get the older v1.5 of SCI Studio, as the font editor is much less buggy than the one in the more recent versions.

SimSaw

Hmm.... it's very hard to make font by myself with this program. Could anybody send me a standard SCSI font that I could change? My mail: SimSaw@web.de

SSH

If you downloaded v1.5, look in the examples directory of SCIS, or there are some that come with AGS, too. Or look at:

http://ron.the-underdogs.org/info2.htm
http://www.agsforums.com/scifonts.htm

or use google

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk