[RELEASED] BSG78 - Unexpected at the Rising Star

Started by Cassiebsg, Fri 26/02/2016 21:34:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiebsg

Sure horusr :)
Drop me a PM with your email, and I'll send you a translation file sometime tomorrow. (nod)

EDIT: Well, don't really want to bump this at this point, so just a little info for those who might see this.

Release date is pushed again :~( , as I'm still waiting for the last music track and Creamy is having fun improving the portraits (and more)... (roll)
So... until I get the music track, I'll keep this on hold, and not risk announcing a new release date.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Cassiebsg

Rejoice! The final music track has arrived and sounds great. :-D (nod)

So now I just need to add it to the game and do some small adjustments and (if MIA jwalt doesn't jump with huge bugs in the next few days) this game will be released very soon (something in between this weekend and the next at the latest). (nod)

SilverSpook

Yay! Can't wait to play this, been waiting a while! :D  Gonna have to go back and binge-watch a bunch of Battlestar beforehand.

Danvzare

Awesome, I've been looking forward to this for quite some time. :-D

AnasAbdin

Glad to hear! Preparing my point and click-y solving tools :-D

Cassiebsg

With so much enthusiasm I'm now wondering if I should hide under the bed after release... 8-0

Thanks for the cheers. :-D

AnasAbdin

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Thu 12/10/2017 16:35:45
With so much enthusiasm I'm now wondering if I should hide under the bed after release... 8-0

Thanks for the cheers. :-D

I know the feeling! This is what I do:

Spoiler
[close]

Cassiebsg

Danvzare

Darth Mandarb

Congrats on the release!

I kind of hate to lock this... gonna be weird not seeing it pop-up in the GiP from time to time.

Guess you better start working on the sequel :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk