[RELEASED] BSG78 - Unexpected at the Rising Star

Started by Cassiebsg, Fri 26/02/2016 21:34:02

Previous topic - Next topic

cipberbloom

Hiya, Starbuck (CaptainD)! :-D

It looks brilliant, Sandra. Fabulous grasp on cinematics, IMO!

Hopefully this is appropriate here: your enty in the recent AGS activity regarding underground facilities blew my mind.

Danvzare

agentbauer

Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

Cassiebsg

Thanks guys and gal  :-D
I'm now assembling video 2.

OT: @Xanthippe,
Spoiler

You can comment on the appropriate thread.  ;) And you can also vote on your favorites (not necessarily mine), any forum member can vote, even if they haven't participated with an entry.  (nod)
[close]
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Stupot

Great stuff, Cass. Great to see this coming along.
There's a weird glitch in the last 5 seconds. I take it that's not delibrrate?

Cassiebsg

I know and have fixed it, was 3 frames that got rendered wrong, tks.  ;) Just didn't bother fixing the YT video.

Thanks for the comments :)

SilverSpook

Awesome!  Now you just need the trapezoidal text-scroll... Oh wait, wrong franchise! :)

Cassiebsg

So... last weekend I finally did a big run of play testing, and during this week I've been fixing bugs and glitches like crazy... adding missing SFX and voice files... I can now announce that this project is almost done!

What is missing? A few (very little graphics, it's really just polish), 3 lines of voice, 1 (maybe 2) track of music... play test to make sure I did not break the game since last weekend and all I've added since are working as expected... and proofreading and some beta testing (with eventual fixes)... That is it! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

So beta testers, get ready to get the link for the new beta (which will be as close to a release candidate as it'll get)... I'll be packing, uploading and sending you the link as soon as I have run the game and played it in all it's interactions (either today or tomorrow)...

Then I expect to release the game ASAP... so hopefully that'll be before the end of the month. :-D

Backups have been made! (nod)

And so you don't feel you wasted your time looking in here here's a litte animation:

And a bug I introduced while trying to fix a bug: (laugh)

Almost makes me wish my game DID look like that. (laugh) (roll)

SilverSpook

Awesome job on those animations!  Glad to hear that this is almost finished. :)

Mandle

Cassiebsg

Thanks, I'm testing and bug fixing... it's amazing how many bugs I introduced since last weekend... :-[ plus a bunch I keep finding that I thought I already had fixed... (roll)

AnasAbdin

Great animation! Love the foot slide (nod)

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sat 10/06/2017 18:10:31
Then I expect to release the game ASAP... so hopefully that'll be before the end of the month. :-D

My heart 8-0

Stupot

So close I can smell it. All the best, Mama Cass.

Cassiebsg

Thanks. :)
The new beta is out, so now I'm polishing, adding stuff that I just got and waiting for beta reports. :-D

CrashPL

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Sun 11/06/2017 11:01:14
Thanks, I'm testing and bug fixing... it's amazing how many bugs I introduced since last weekend... :-[ plus a bunch I keep finding that I thought I already had fixed... (roll)

Heh, we all know how it is. ;)
Anyway, really great to hear it's going to be released soon!

cipberbloom

Awesome so far, :-D haven't found any bugs, just couple of things I've found puzzling, one of which has been addressed. Talking of confusing, my uber-slow delivery as Cassie is being corrected by a re-recording. Many apologies! 8-0 Advice: don't read extra slowly if you're on a muscle relaxant.

All the best,

Xan

Cassiebsg

Hi all

Just a little quick update.
Game is virtually finished, I was hoping to release it before the 20th os this month, but since my portrait enhancer is going on vacation tomorrow, I doubt I'll be able to release it (since I rather wait until it's "perfect").

So, you might be wondering what is missing? Not much really.
    - 1 music track,
    - enhancement os the portraits (since he offered I decided not to say no (laugh) )
    - me testing the game from start to end (for the 1000000th time), to make sure I did not break it since the last Beta and that I fixed the bug that existed in the Achievements.

That is it! :-D
So, see you in early August. (nod)

Stupot

Woohoo! Well done, Cass. Man, those portrait enhancers are all the same. You just can't get the staff these days (roll)

horusr

If still looking for translator, I can try to translate it in Turkish.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk