locker puzzle ideas

Started by Slasher, Fri 04/03/2016 08:26:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Hi,

i have a key and lockers that i am trying to make into a puzzle in order to get another key inside the correct locker.

the key numbers have faded showing only 2 of the 4 numbers...

there are 24 numbered lockers.

ideas welcomed.

cheers ;)

Kumpel

So the key is partly the right one? And the inherent locker's number has four (including the two not faded) numbers in its key lock sequence? 
The puzzle is then what? to find the right key that opens one of the 24 lockers? Sorry, but it seems i don't get at all, what a puzzle you want to create. :D

If I am right here is my puzzle idea:

Maybe the only clue to get the right key lock sequence is something like: "The key is 35" which is actually the sum of the digits (This requires some tries, but is not a brute force scenario for me). Also the player could find somewhere a note from the facility manager for the lock owner that tells him, after some incident he now has the locker beside his old one but not the one with a broken lock (In games like these facility managers never act logical and tell someone the exact locker number :P). That could decrease the possible lockers to two if the player found the broken locker, but he has to consider, that it is the one two doors beside the broken one...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk