AGS Awards votes close at 13:59 BST on Wednesday 07 March 2018. You've already voted, so you've got 14 days and 19 hours left to wait before voting closes!

Author Topic: Unavowed - now with teaser trailer  (Read 46802 times)

selmiak

• ǝsıɔɹǝxǝ ʞɔǝu puɐ uıɐɹq
    • I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with proof reading
    •  
    • I can help with translating
    •  
    • I can help with web design
    •  
    • selmiak worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
Re: Unavowed - now with teaser trailer
« Reply #280 on: 11 Feb 2018, 12:09 »
 ;)

I like both the idea of a technobabylon 2 and also making it in 3D. Using unity for that is probably the best choice atm if you don't want to write your won 3D game engine from scratch. I know blender has a game engine too and blender is open source, though unity is probably way more advanced than the blender game engine... yet. And all this happens when I think about making backgrounds for an AGS game completely in blender (or use real life photos or both mixed...) but I don't have a story yet or use the blender game engine for good... ;)

« Reply #281 on: 12 Feb 2018, 13:33 »
Thank you so much for sharing your interview with Game Wisdom, for months I've been stumped and having the writers block until I watched this video, and suddenly something you said finally clicked in my mind. Also can't wait to play the game :-D 
« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2018, 14:05 by Yitcomics »

Dave Gilbert

• Mittens Vassal
  • AGS Baker
  • Hi. Our names are FRIGGING ADORABLE.
    • Lifetime Achievement Award Winner
    •  
    • Dave Gilbert worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
      Dave Gilbert worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
« Reply #282 on: 12 Feb 2018, 14:10 »
Happy to help! Now I'm curious what that magic piece of advice was, so I'll remember it when I get blocked next time. :x

« Reply #283 on: 12 Feb 2018, 14:33 »
Happy to help! Now I'm curious what that magic piece of advice was, so I'll remember it when I get blocked next time. :x
Basically advice about writing dialogue & characters 55:20-58:50 ;)
« Last Edit: 12 Feb 2018, 14:37 by Yitcomics »