A realization...

Started by Stupot, Thu 31/03/2016 21:20:09

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainD

Does this count as a "game" that Stu has developed?!?! :P:P

AGA

Pretty sure it doesn't count as an April Fools when 99% of your audience is still on 31 March...  (roll)

Cassiebsg

Ack :p

It dawned upon me while at work that today was april 1st... and you posted at 5Am in Japan, so it was technically april fools there, though not even 23:00 here... :P
I don't get my "april fools" shield up before it's actually April 1st... then it's "don't believe anything today" ;)

Good one. (laugh)(nod)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Adeel

Quote from: Stupot+ on Fri 01/04/2016 01:55:02
Spoiler

Aww damn. I feel pretty bad about this but it was in fact a cruel April Fools Day Prank. I was going to leave it longer to reveal the truth but you've all been so kind that it feels wrong to keep it going.

Rest assured, if I were genuinely planning to leave the community I wouldn't have worded it quite like that. AGS is the best time suck on the internet. Also, I'm proud of my shitty games and intend on making more of them. Also I can think of many folks who could do much better job hosting MAGS than me.

So, er... April Fools' :-*
Rest assured, I'm going nowhere.

Love you all x
[close]

I knew it! When I read your post, I was shocked for a second or two then I realized that this was an April Fool's joke. Heck, the way you explicitly mentioned the time kinda gives away the whole thing (not to mention the fact that it was 1 AM here when you posted this). I would've busted you right then, but I refrained from doing so because I wanted you to continue with this prank (especially when people were seemingly falling for it).

Ah, too bad.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk