Trouble Kingdom

Started by oareaso, Thu 14/04/2016 10:17:59

Previous topic - Next topic

oareaso

My first game is complete!

Trouble Kingdom is a short idiotic point and click adventure with gore and explicit language and multiple endings, also may contain bad grammar (sorry about this... :P).

Time to beat: 15 minutes to finish one time and 15 more to see every ending
Graphics: low resolution Pixelart
Type: Point and click cartoon comedy adventure
Music: 7 short music tracks

youtube link

Gamejolt link -----> click here

Mediafire link -----> click here

AGS link ------> click here

Mandle

Congratulations on the release! You never forget your first release...erm...You know what I mean...

I saw this game in the WiP thread and have been waiting for the release. The graphics are lovely and it also looks like a lot of silly fun!

I might recommend uploading a mirror somewhere other than gamejolt and making a page on the AGS database, as I know some people have problems downloading from gamejolt.

Also maybe add a little more info on the game in your first post like: short/medium/long game, music?, sound effects?, RPG elements/pure adventure game...stuff like that. It just makes it easier for people to decide if it's for them or not...

Cheers!

oareaso

Many thanks! :cheesy:

And thanks again for the tips, i will add more informations and another download link

Ark

Good game (nod) ! I've enjoyed it a lot. But... I've killed all the characters except the king and I'm stuck it seems. I found nothing to interact with in the dungeon. Killing the characters was a bad idea or I've missed something?

Kumpel

Nice little game! Pretty cool graphics and amazing speech animations. I loved the multiple endings and found
Spoiler
2 happy ends and a deathly end.
[close]
Are there more?

And I have a question
Spoiler
Is there a way to get another moonstone for the key maker without killing that astronomer lady after giving the first one to her?
[close]

and about the observatory
Spoiler
Is there any other puzzle with it than seeing the glowing light? Nice idea to hide that location!
[close]

Also I played your game on my smartphone with the android AGS emulator app and it worked great. So kudos for that too!

I found some smaller bugs like the player isn't turning to any character he is talking to. I guess you just didn't think of doing that.

@Ark:
So you chose the killing spree :D

Spoiler
just kill the king too. Hint: bring him down!
[close]

oareaso

Quote from: Ark on Fri 15/04/2016 15:51:34
Good game (nod) ! I've enjoyed it a lot. But... I've killed all the characters except the king and I'm stuck it seems. I found nothing to interact with in the dungeon. Killing the characters was a bad idea or I've missed something?

Glad you enjoyed it :grin: to kill the king you need to interact with him after killing the guards using the "int cursor"

oareaso

@Kumpel:
Hey, Thanks! I did not know of android AGS emulator app Cool! :cheesy:

About the game
it has 4 different endings (1: kill the king,2: kill the giant troll, 3: king sacrifice himself to protect you from the troll, 4: give the skull pill container to the king)
only one moonstone and one puzzle at the observatory.

yes i know about the bug :embarrassed: , but feel a little lazy to fix it, i rather work on something new :-D

donmartin

Well worked the different endings. Congrats.

oareaso

Quote from: donmartin on Sat 16/04/2016 10:16:02
Well worked the different endings. Congrats.

Many Thanks! :cheesy:

Shadow1000

Hmm...I got three out of the four. I could not figure out how to kill the troll.

Also
Spoiler
I see from the observatory that there is a spot with a glowing dot near the troll's cave. I don't see any way to get there
[close]

SHADOW

sthomannch

Oareaso, funny little game and interesting style

btw, debug mode is still on, I found out later :-)

Shadow
Spoiler

On the map, click on the stone left of the mine
[close]

oareaso

Glad you like it :wink:

Is debug mode something bad? :confused:

oareaso

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 17/04/2016 05:47:21
Hmm...I got three out of the four. I could not figure out how to kill the troll.

Also
Spoiler
I see from the observatory that there is a spot with a glowing dot near the troll's cave. I don't see any way to get there
[close]

SHADOW

To kill the giant troll you need to give the moonstone to the astronomer lady and keep her alive till you meet the giant troll, she will help you :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk