Character Suggestions II

Started by SilverSpook, Thu 21/04/2016 14:26:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Frikker

I think the left arm issue may lie with the shoulderline being slightly lower than the right, thus making the arm a bit shorter but I may be wrong now ive got the straight edge out.

Also now I look closer, the dark shadow down the inside of her upper arm and chest on her left side suggests that the primary light source is coming from the left hand side of the image, whilst the reflections/highlights on her hair suggest the opposite... just a small thing but its all in the details eh :)

SilverSpook

Thanks for the lighting check Frikker!

Ok here's the CEO of the Neofeud equivalent of Google after it becomes a trillion dollar company and becomes more evil:

He will also be in the room with the female Stratoplexian.

Blondbraid

Quote from: SilverSpook on Thu 28/04/2016 07:18:41
Ok here's the CEO of the Neofeud equivalent of Google after it becomes a trillion dollar company and becomes more evil:
He will also be in the room with the female Stratoplexian.
Well he sure looks like a bad guy, the almost-unibrow and jawline remind me of Rudolf Hess. (roll)
But the bright red tie clashes a bit color-wise with the bluish/purple color scheme in your previous screenshot. It could be pretty cool if you played up the contrast with the dirty and rust-colored poor areas and the rich areas reflecting the sky and being all silver and polished...
This game has an absolutely lovely art style! ;-D

SilverSpook

@Blondbraid: Yeah that's the concept here.  Everything from clothes to furniture to buildings to people, all super shiny and literally mint-condition.  Like nano-technologically fabricated in the last 24 hours or less, against the ancient beater cars and rusting falling-apart bodies and shanty scraplands below.

Thanks for the encouragement!

SilverSpook

Working on some emoting here.

"There's good news, and there's bad news.  The good news is, you saved a ton of money on car insurance.  The bad news is, I saved a ton of money on health insurance.  By laying you off."

Blondbraid

Hate to say it, but to me the top image looks more like a pouting child than an adult CEO, it looks a bit silly with the mouth looking like an upside-down U. :(
The second image looks great though, practically seething with schadenfreude! ;-D The only thing bugging me is the line between his mouth and left side of the nose, it looks a bit dark and bent weirdly, but otherwise great work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk