Unity super secret project

Started by Dualnames, Fri 29/04/2016 17:22:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Alright, here goes the most common topic of all time.

I'm looking forward to designing a game in Unity, I've begun setting up the workflow, I'm unfortunately leaving AGS, sorry, rip and all that.
I'm looking towards a person that can create simple 2d graphics, the way you can depict the world depends on how we'll end up doing this, possibly something close to Until I Have You in terms of art production. Way less possibly, but in requirements about that.

I have begun setting up a design doc, this is a paid job, but i can only somewhat offer royalties, if you think you'd like to work with me, please don't hesitate to contact me either by PM or other things, If needed you can ask everyone around that I always, always come through.

Mail is ledzepforever@gmail.com
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

[delete}

That's so sad to see you leave... You were AGS blog, you were Awards ceremony. Everyone seems to move on lately.

I really hope you can find someone decent and professional. Recommended you to an artist on #ags.

Danvzare

Just because you're now using Unity, doesn't mean you have to leave AGS.
It's not like you're moving countries or getting married.

Also, good luck in your future endeavors.

Dualnames

I meant the engine, not the forums, u buffoons, and this topic is old af :grin::grin::grin::grin:
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SilverSpook

I'm currently wrapping on Neofeud, but I have used Unity in the past and I love all the Wormwood Studios games and Until I Have You. 

I'm open to talking!

Oops, my bad just noticed the topic is ancient!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk