Inspector Plustard -> The Game [Update 0.2]

Started by silverwolfpet, Mon 02/05/2016 20:37:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Danvzare

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Fri 02/12/2016 18:47:56
You can double-post on this thread... just as long as it's justified.
Yeah, for example. If it's been over a week, you can probably double post just to bring your thread back up. But if it's been less than twenty four hours, it's definitely better to edit your post.
Of course we'll need to Darth Mandarb to clarify this for us. :grin:

Quote from: silverwolfpet on Fri 02/12/2016 18:03:23
How about this: I promise to update this monthly, but you guys better reply so I don't double post, haha! :D Deal?
Ok, deal! (nod)

Darth Mandarb

There's really no "rule" for double-posting. I just play it by ear. If you're going to post an update once a month, and you happen to be the last person to post to the thread, there's really no problem in having two posts in a row. I wouldn't lock a thread for a double-post (unless it became a problem) anyway.

Now... let's get back on target (nod)

silverwolfpet

UPDATE:  We've completed coding a rather difficult puzzle but very satisfying game mechanic which should make it quite interesting for you guys!

Added two new rooms and continued the story PLUS we found a tester to help us out. :D

Will post new screenshots soon! Sorry for the quietness, we were working on our Fantastic Beasts Fan Film which we just launched. Many projects, haha!

Danvzare

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk