What's going on in the world of RotN?

Started by Retro Wolf, Thu 20/11/2014 17:04:13

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkWater

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Sun 20/03/2016 01:36:37Re: Jackie working at Dominatrix, she didn't until both you and DarkWater decided she did... in two separate games without talking to each other about it, I'd wager.

Yeah, when I first saw jwalt's screen shot in the MAGS RoN thread, I was like ??? how'd he get a screen shot from my game (laugh)

I guess it's just something about the name of the place and the way she's dressed (roll);)

jwalt

Quote from: DarkWater on Mon 21/03/2016 17:07:10
I guess it's just something about the name of the place and the way she's dressed (roll);)

Great minds think alike, when it comes to girls in leather.  ;)

Renegade Implementor

If someone's come up an idea that's sparked your imagination, there's nothing that says you can't run with it.  You can always send someone a pm if you're unsure of anything (it never hurts to try to contact someone).

Your sketch background looks promising, and don't forget about Dave Nihilist who is also a barman at Scids.  If you want George working a shift at the beach in your game, just claim that Dave's watching over the bar back in town.

jwalt

I put Doh-mii in a suit:

Have the walk/talk views. I did flip the lefts to get the rights, but, so far, I'm not seeing anything obviously wrong with it.

Any use to anyone? Hope nobody has already done it, or a similar character doesn't already exists.

jwalt

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Mon 21/03/2016 19:19:51
If someone's come up an idea that's sparked your imagination, there's nothing that says you can't run with it.  You can always send someone a pm if you're unsure of anything (it never hurts to try to contact someone).

Your sketch background looks promising, and don't forget about Dave Nihilist who is also a barman at Scids.  If you want George working a shift at the beach in your game, just claim that Dave's watching over the bar back in town.

It's subversive, this RoN stuff. I pop in the room saying we should blow up the canon, and how "I" would never deign to use Death in "my" game... I get captivated with IrishRichy's concept, start goofing around with it, and bumble into a, potentially, really funny scene between Death and Claudia, regarding Richy, that must be in a game, somewhere, sometime, somehow. Right now, I'm about a third of the way through the longest AGS introductory cutscene, ever. Most of it should wind up on the cutting room floor, but it is being helpful, to me, at getting up to speed. What's next? Something with the pistol packing chicken?

jwalt

Quote from: Renegade Implementor on Mon 21/03/2016 19:19:51

Sorry for multiple posts, but I had something to share. Implementor's suggestion to try to contact Irishrichy paid off. He did respond, and we've pm'd a bit about what he had in mind. Not quite on the same page, but at least close, and he did give me his blessings to continue the project.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk