Jun-25   17:00   Wales   2   vs   0   N Ireland
Jun-25   20:00   Croatia   1   vs   0   Portugal
Jun-26   14:00   France   1   vs   0   Rep Ireland
Jun-26   17:00   Germany   2   vs   0   Slovakia
Jun-26   20:00   Hungary   1   vs   2   Belgium
Jun-27   17:00   Italy   0   vs   0   Spain
Jun-27   20:00   England   1   vs   0   Iceland

Stupot

What did everyone think of the first day of knockouts?

I've made a slight balls-up in the spreadsheet where the table doesn't include the R and S points for knockout games. I'll deal with that today. It doesn't affect the Pts column in any way though, and that's what counts :-)

Cassiebsg

Didn't saw any as I was out most of the day and driving home when Portugal was playing (and no, no radio was commenting the game (roll) ).
But I just saw that despite my negativism over this team, that they managed to score and continue to the next stage, so I managed to predict the final result for Portugal at last! :-D (only a shame that it was after the normal 90 minutes (roll)). Wondering now if we'll meet Hungary again in the 1/2... (laugh)(roll) But let's see what happens in the 1/4.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Kumpel

It was a perfect EURO disaster for me ^^ almost completely 3 x 90 minutes  pure boringness (+another unappealing hour aet... (roll) ). Score-wise I got a t least two right results... I tried to hate Shaquiri for scoring against poland in the last 10 minutes and destroying my prediction, but his goal was just too incredible 8-) Too bad the swiss team is K.O. ...

Now I am excited about my home team and confident Jogi's eleven will hit the sloavakian where it hurts (gameplay-wise!). 

Creamy

I gidn't get any exact score :-\

QuoteBut I just saw that despite my negativism over this team, that they managed to score and continue to the next stage
You're not so negative since you keep predicting their victory. Personally, I had bet on the Croatians.

The Belgian attack has been impressive tonight.

Cassiebsg

Oh dear, what a prediction disaster... I'm better off blind predicting. (laugh)
Anyway, any points for predicting the right amount of goals in the game? ;)

@Creamy, that's not being positive... just helplessly hopeful... (roll)

CaptainD

Yay I'm back at the top of the league!  (Well joint top with Baron.)  Things are sure getting interesting. :=

Creamy

Cassiebsg

Yes, only problem is, neither of use predicted this... then again... (roll)

Stupot

England are no longer in Europe!

But enough about Brexit, here's how the table looks after the Last 16 games:

Quarter final fixtures are all set. Let's start getting some more predictions :-)

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   -   vs   -   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   -   vs   -   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   -   vs   -   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   -   vs   -   Iceland

CaptainD

Well... hmm...

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   0   Portugal    Not really sure about this one but would like to see Poland win (sorry Sandra!) - more to the point, I would like to see Ronaldo lose 8-0 (roll)
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   3  Belgium        Belgium starting to show why they're so highly ranked.  I think they'll go through.
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   0   vs   1   Italy       This will be a cagey affair, I've been really impressed with Italy so I'm backing them to go through.
Jul-3   20:00   France   2   vs   1   Iceland      I fancy France to come through here.  Though they've been a bit dodgy so who knows?  I think home support will carry them over the line.

Gribbler

I support Poland of course but Iceland deserves a medal in this tournament so I'm rooting for them too. What a heart, what a team!

Cassiebsg

Quotemore to the point, I would like to see Ronaldo lose
Ahaha... you and me, you and me! (laugh)
Anyway, we did see him lose... he lost a penalty! (laugh)

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   1   Portugal (dropping my expectations, and since ties are all we seem to be able to do... (roll) )
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   0   vs   1   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   2   vs   2   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   2   vs   1   Iceland

Honestly, I would have been better off predicting this stuff from the 1st day. I seem to be better at blind predicting. (laugh)(roll)

CaptainD

Quote from: Cassiebsg on Tue 28/06/2016 14:52:19
Honestly, I would have been better off predicting this stuff from the 1st day. I seem to be better at blind predicting. (laugh)(roll)

Would have been a little difficult though as you wouldn't have known for sure you'd get through! (roll) :-D

cat

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   2   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   1   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   2  Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   0   vs   1 Iceland

Creamy

Let's invert most of Cat's predictions :P

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   2   vs   1   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   0   vs   2   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   2   vs   1  Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   1   vs   0 Iceland

Kumpel

By this time I have literally no idea, how these matches could end... ??? ???
They all deserve to be in this stage of the tournament. I am only sure, the final scores will be very close runs and everyone is going to be a thriller match.

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   2   Portugal (I would love to see Portugal fail, but still they are to strong for an underdog like Poland.)
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   1   Belgium (I guess the Welsh get through in the aet or will be victorious in the penalties)
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   0   Italy (It's a horror match for every german fan since that terrible half final match in 2006 :( We must beat them this time!)
Jul-3   20:00   France   1   vs   2   Iceland  (OH YES, THESE AWESOME ICELANDERSSONS HAVE TO TRIUMPH ONCE AGAIN! :D)

Haggis

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   1   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   2   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   1   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   1   vs   0   Iceland

Sinitrena

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   0   vs   1   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   0   vs   2   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   1   vs   1   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   2   vs   0   Iceland (I wish all the best to Iceland, I'm really rooting for them, but I doubt they'll win against France. (than again, I didn't think they would win against England either))

Baron

Jun-30   20:00   Poland   1   vs   1   Portugal
Jul-1   20:00   Wales   1   vs   2   Belgium
Jul-2   20:00   Germany   2   vs   1   Italy
Jul-3   20:00   France   2   vs   1   Iceland

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk