Naomi picture

Started by Mats Berglinn, Thu 10/04/2003 20:02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

n3tgraph

hey no offence jimi, it doesn't matter ;)

as for the picture, I don't know he was pretty offended when dragon rose made it quite better too :)

* N3TGraph puts a helm on Rince ;)

But the arms and legs sure improved
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Rincewind

N3TGraph:
Yeah, I know... That's why I'm being a bit careful... Thanks for the helm, I always wanted one...  ;D

Just a touch up this, with thinner shoulders and other things...

n3tgraph

looks better everytime :) I start wondering what mats will think of it :)

But now she looks a bit too young, maybe the hips should be a bit wider - she shouldn't look down and she should smile a bit more ;)
* N3TGraph airguitars!

remixor

Wow, good job Mats and assorted helpers  :o
I hope I get this much feedback when I start submitting concepts of the game I'm working on  :)
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Rincewind

Ok, this is where I stop... Hehe... I was just toying around a bit for my own sake, and I'll wait for Mats comments before I start changing her face or hips...
;D Thanks anyway!

Remixor:
I'm sure you will, man! ;D

n3tgraph

Hey, I'll help anyone (if I can) :P
And if your name isn't remixor ;D

just kidding
* N3TGraph airguitars!

remixor

N3TGraph:  :P

BTW, I now DO have something posted in the Critics Lounge; I'd really appreciate you guys checking it out!   ;D
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Mats Berglinn

Rincewind, thanks for updating the front for Naomi, she looks more better this way, and thanks for drawing the shoes foward. It's quite hard for me to draw shoes or feet in front like that on both male and female characters.

I have come back from Spain and I'll try to fix the Naomi side veiw and also make her from behind.

QuoteBut now she looks a bit too young, maybe the hips should be a bit wider - she shouldn't look down and she should smile a bit more

Is she really too young? I didn't noticed. Naomi is suppoused to be almost as old as I am (I have become 20 about yesterday). But wider hips? To be logical (I think) you really can't she those because she wears a shirt but maybe you're right. I don't really know if she should smile. In the game she is keeps getting tracked down two men who want her because she have a secret about a treasure which she needs to find and in which I (yes, I'm the main-character in the game Hawaiian Treasure) have to find. If you compair with early adventure games like Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle, most characters dont have smiles on their faces so I didn't mind about that Naomi doesn't smile but if you guys thinks it's necessary then I'll fix it.

n3tgraph

ummm well

Lemme say this, if it weren't for the tits and long hair I'd say she's 12
and I think she shouldn't look down

but maybe that's just me
* N3TGraph airguitars!

AlphaMole

*edit; erm.. nevermind*
"this is the worst thing I have ever tasted" *munch*
"then why are you still eating it?!"
..."It's in my hand"

Rincewind

You're welcome, Mats! ;D
I usually have problems drawing shoes from the front too, but this time it went really good.
And as for her age, I had no idea she was supposed to be in her 20's, so I sort of though of her as an teenager... Oops. ::)  

Mats Berglinn

That's okay. I'm very satisfied with the final version. I don't really think she looks like teen. Maybe I could widen her skirt a bit. But I wait with that until I have done her other veiws and the other things for the game, Hawaiian Treasure.

Rincewind

Okely-dokely-doo. I'll be waiting patiently for the release! ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk