The Shortest Journey

Started by Michael2968, Tue 31/05/2016 21:46:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael2968

I believe I am pretty close to
Spoiler
the end of the game. I am inside the tomb and trying to figure out how to get to the golden object. I have already pushed the block on a tile near the object and I got it to come down but I can't figure out how to stop making the tiles pop back up every time I take a step.
[close]
I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Michael

blur

Quote from: Michael2968 on Tue 31/05/2016 21:46:52
I believe I am pretty close to
Spoiler
the end of the game. I am inside the tomb and trying to figure out how to get to the golden object. I have already pushed the block on a tile near the object and I got it to come down but I can't figure out how to stop making the tiles pop back up every time I take a step.
[close]
Spoiler
The small and big arrows on the tiles give a little hint to solving the puzzle.
Spoiler
I started on the leftmost marked tile
[close]
[close]

Michael2968

Thanks for your help. I finished the game.

Michael

Blondbraid

So I'm stuck
Spoiler
in the first room of the temple. I have found two blocks of stone with skulls on them, and two slots on top of short pillars as well as a slot in the door where the blocks can be placed,
but no matter how I place them nothing happens. What shall I do?
[close]

blur

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 02/06/2016 18:27:16
So I'm stuck What shall I do?
Spoiler
Maybe you should go back to town and have a good look around?
[close]

Blondbraid

Thank you Blur!
However, I am now stuck in same place as Michael.
Spoiler
I have tried walking in different directions, but I can't find a path that gets all three stones. Which way shall I go?
[close]

Stupot

Quote from: Blondbraid on Thu 02/06/2016 22:23:37
Thank you Blur!
However, I am now stuck in same place as Michael.
Spoiler
I have tried walking in different directions, but I can't find a path that gets all three stones. Which way shall I go?
[close]

Spoiler
you have to work out which of the hexagonal tiles cause the button tiles to reset. Then you can work your way around the safe tiles, making sure not to reset the button tiles. Then safely work your way to the front and stand on the button next to the altar. Just a case of trial and error
[close]

Blondbraid

I did complete it
Spoiler
Starting on the leftmost marked tile, like blur wrote, then the top one and last the tile between the two near the bottom of the screen.
[close]
It took me quite a lot of trial and error finding the correct route though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk