POLITICALLY YOURS

Started by Uttoran, Tue 26/07/2016 13:32:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Uttoran

Politically Yours is a Government Simulation game purely based on Indian politics.

Theme: "With the sudden demise of the Prime Minister of India, and with 3.5 years remaining in this term, your party (ruling party) has arrived at the decision to make you the Interim Prime Minister. Prove yourself in these 3 and a half years and get elected as the Prime Minister for the next term."

Face the real life problems like crime, debt, unemployment, terrorism, protests, etc. and handle those situations (by implementing policies) in a way that people from different ideological factions and financial statuses are happy with your government. After completing this term of 3.5 years, you will be the Prime Ministerial candidate of your party for the next election. (To win this game you need to get elected).

Game features & details:
¤ 800x600
¤Direct3D9
¤32-bit colour
¤ Written, Designed & Programmed by Me
¤Co-designed by Debarati (not registered in AGS forum)
¤ Music by me

The game is set to release in less than a month.

Uttoran002

CaptainD

This looks interesting, and is a type of game seldom made with AGS (not the first but it's rare) - just checking, was your game made with AGS?

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 02/08/2016 14:12:43
just checking, was your game made with AGS?

Hmmmmm...I wonder:

Game features & details:
¤ 800x600
¤Direct3D9
¤32-bit colour

:P

selmiak

A political sim game about indian politics in an adventure game engine. Make one of them gay or lesbian and you found your niche... good luck with finishing the game :)

CaptainD

Quote from: Mandle on Wed 03/08/2016 00:14:13
Quote from: CaptainD on Tue 02/08/2016 14:12:43
just checking, was your game made with AGS?

Hmmmmm...I wonder:

Game features & details:
¤ 800x600
¤Direct3D9
¤32-bit colour

:P

That's not definitive proof (wrong):-D

Mandle

Quote from: CaptainD on Wed 03/08/2016 15:52:08
That's not definitive proof (wrong):-D

True...but just look at the grey sliders, and the grey buttons, and the slightly offset green text-fields that haven't been set to "Centered" yet...

It's still not proof but I think it would hold up in court...

Darth Mandarb

Okay okay!! Let's get back on target here!

At this point let's just wait for Uttoran to confirm it's being made in AGS Thanks for the clarification.

Uttoran

Sorry for replying late.
Yes, it's obviously AGS. I've used AGS 3.3.5 ... Now how can I prove that? :P ..and what's the source of doubt here? :D
Uttoran002

CaptainD

Quote from: Uttoran on Thu 04/08/2016 11:31:17
Now how can I prove that? :P ..and what's the source of doubt here? :D

No need to provide proof mate, just wondered!  It's a somewhat unusual type of game to be made in AGS (not unheard of, but not particularly usual!) - and more so that this was your very first post on the forum.  Again not unheard of but sometimes when someone shows up here for the first time it can be because they're  advertising their game anywhere they can find and it's not necessarily a game they made with AGS.

Anyway now that's out of the way :grin: welcome to the forum and all the best with development of your game! :wink:

Uttoran

Thanks CaptainD and everyone else who  bothered to have a look at this topic :D ...
This is my 1st game. It's going to be released at the end of this month. Stay tuned for some more updates! ;)
Uttoran002

Problem

I like it when people use AGS to create political simulations... :-D ;)

Looks quite interesting, so good luck with this!

Mandle

Quote from: Problem on Thu 04/08/2016 12:45:53
I like it when people use AGS to create political simulations... :-D ;)

By stating that you seem to have gone a little rogue...

Uttoran

So the game has been released finally today!  :grin: :-D

Find it in the completed games announcement here: Politically Yours
Uttoran002

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk