Coloring Ball: The Fabric of Spacetime [Winner Announced]

Started by AnasAbdin, Sun 31/07/2016 06:33:18

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

Dang.  So many to pick from.  Well...

First: 06
Second: 04
Third: 09 (hard choice between it and 02)

selmiak

1st: 6
2nd: 2
3rd: 11

close up is #12, really nice pixelart but I don't get that 'looking through a crack in spacetime fabric' feel from it :P

VampireWombat

arj0n

Riaise

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Tabata

Matti

First: 12
Second: 6
Third: 14

Quote from: Mandle on Tue 09/08/2016 12:27:04
Really lovely effort that makes me want to play a game in that style!

Thanks. Now that I look at it again, me too! :smiley:

AnasAbdin

Blondbraid

Looks like all the sad puppy-dog eyes in the world couldn't give my entry a vote... :~(

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Blondbraid on Tue 23/08/2016 17:31:11
Looks like all the sad puppy-dog eyes in the world couldn't give my entry a vote... :~(

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get a vote either.  But I still enjoyed the contest all the same.

Mandle

I would personally hate to get a vote for something that took me 40 minutes to cut/paste together (about how long my entry took), over someone who had worked for hours on original art...It would just feel like a pity vote to me...

Every entry though: minor or major, contributes to the success of the event as a whole, so everyone should feel good about their entries...

AnasAbdin

SinSin

1st.  8
2nd.  4
3rd.  2

I didn't find the time to enter maybe next time.
Currently working on a project!

NickyNyce

First....8. Fits the theme perfectly
Second...9. I'm a sucker for lightning
Third...13. Great use of the shape!

Blondbraid

Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Wed 24/08/2016 02:26:31
Quote from: Blondbraid on Tue 23/08/2016 17:31:11

If it makes you feel better, I didn't get a vote either.  But I still enjoyed the contest all the same.
Yes, it was still funny to make the GIF, and googling for googly-eyed pugs was probably the funniest part of it. (roll)
And I didn't really expect many votes with so many entries either, there are so many different ones to choose from!

Hobo

AnasAbdin

Winner Announced!

The participant sprites were literally in a race fighting for the first place! As I was calculating the score, some were fighting very well for the trophies (nod)

3rd Place

by CaesarCub
2nd Place

by Riaise
1st Place

by Cassiebsg

Congratulations Cassiebsg for winning this coloring ball! and Congratulation to Riaise & CaesarCub for the 2nd and 3rd trophies!
Thanks to all contestants, all your sprites are wonderful and are now placed in The Intergalactic Museum Of Cracks (laugh)
Thanks to all voters and everyone participating in this coloring ball :-*

I'd like to personally thank both Creamy and Blondbraid for letting me host this coloring ball since they were the winners of the previous one and a little too busy :)

See you soon on the next Coloring Ball by Cassiebsg!

Danvzare

Congratulations Cassiebsg, Riaise, and CaesarCub. :-D
So many great entries.
Actually, so many entries in total. Just so very many... 8-0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk