Voice Actors needed for Between the Pillars of Creation

Started by Cogliostro, Sat 06/08/2016 06:20:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogliostro

Between the Pillars of Creation needs a couple of voice actors:

Female - Atalanta, ship's doctor - 10 lines, calm and condescending

Two female, one male - Stygian Witches - They were astronomers before they lost their marbles - about 8 lines each

Male - Castor & Pollux - the arrogant twins - 14 lines total, really just one role since they sound alike.

Either gender - Harvester - A poetically murderous robot!  14 lines done 4-5 times each.

Male - Draco - officious and smug little AI - 7 lines

Male - Pelias - Captain of the ship, 40 lines.  Half of them are delivered in a fatherly disapproving voice, the rest are murderously insane.

Male - Phineas - Aquaponic Engineer and friend of Jason's - 15 lines

PM me if you're interested.
- Cogliostro
"First things first, but not necessarily in that order." - Dr. Who

DBoyWheeler

Quote from: Cogliostro on Sat 06/08/2016 06:20:55
Between the Pillars of Creation needs seven voice actors
- Cogliostro

Man, if it weren't for the fact my headset's microphone doesn't work, and my stand-alone mic sounds like me talking down a paper towel tube, I'd try it.

Cogliostro

Thanks for the enthusiasm, the offer, and the honesty regarding the state of your equipment.

- Cogliostro

Cogliostro

Still hoping to get the last few voice actors, out of 20 voice acting roles, I'm down to five.  None of these are huge commitments.  Anyone willing to step up?

- Cogliostro

charly

If you are still looking and don't mind a slight accent, I'm up for it. (female voice)
I have semi-professional recording equipment (voice booth, Rode NT1 mic, audiointerface) and some experience.

Xenonymous

I have a decent mic and can do voice fx (Harvester or Draco).

violgamba

Hi.  If you send me the lines for Pelias, I'm totally willing to do some recording and send you my results.  I have a fairly fatherly voice, and I can do murderously insane, I think.  Also, I'm extremely open to directorial criticism as I have no VO ego and am interested in doing a solid job.

violgamba

Whoops!  I just saw the original post date.  I am still open to trying this, but I won't expect a response.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk