MAGSAN Announcement!

Started by Peder 🚀, Sat 13/08/2016 22:49:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

I'm hereby announcing:

You might be asking yourself, what is MAGSAN?
Well I'll tell you!

It's the Monthly AGS Archives Newsletter, which will have a new issue published on the last day of every month.
It will showcase each game made in AGS released that month, announce next months MAGS rules, and feature articles written by AGSers.
(If you're interested in writing any AGS related articles at any point give me a shout!)

It will also announce any new AGS releases (possibly even as a standalone "issue" if it makes more sense), and any other AGS related news from that month.

Some of you stumbled upon it when viewing the new AGS Archives site, for those who didn't, you can all sign up via the form in the footer on the site: https://agsarchives.com.

If anyone feel like helping in any way, give me a shout! Any extra help will be highly appreciated :)

straydogstrut

This sounds excellent! As most of you will know, I've not been very active on the forums lately - although I do still lurk on a regular basis - it's been so long my avatar broke :sad: A regular feature like this would be very welcome :smiley:

[delete}

Going to use MAGSAN as my exclusive source of adventure-related news and commercial releases.

Yay, Peder! This is 'teh way of the future'!

CaptainD

Joined!  All the best with this Peder,hopefully this can fill the gap left by Adventure Lantern.

Ponch

I joined because all the cool kids are doing it. 8-)

Peder 🚀

Thanks guys!

Wise move Ponch! Wise move!
I'll make sure to make a cows issue at one point to please you! :P

Baron

Joined.  Just cause I'm a bandwagon kind of guy. 8-)

ThreeOhFour

I do whatever Ponch does. Signed up! :wink:

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Tue 16/08/2016 03:05:33
Joined.  Just cause I'm a bandwagon kind of guy. 8-)
Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Tue 16/08/2016 03:16:40
I do whatever Ponch does. Signed up! :wink:
Yes! Give in to the peer pressure! (laugh)

Mandle

I'm planning on getting a:
Spoiler
[close]

gameboy

I subscribed before it was cool*

* before Ponch did it

Danvzare

Quote from: gameboy on Tue 16/08/2016 20:35:32
I subscribed before it was cool
I subscribed before it was announced. 8-)

I think.

Peder 🚀

Thanks everyone :D, I'm gonna be rich when I sell all these emails! :=

Seriously though, it's really appreciated that so many of you actually are interested in this! :).
All though not a huge amount, the amount of subscribers already is enough to encourage me to keep this going for months to come!

Again, if anyone is interested in contributing with content in any way, let me know! :)
Thanks to all those who have already offered!

Peder 🚀

Bump!
Not many days left now until the first issue will be sent out, so if you're not yet subscribed you'll want to do it real soon!
(You can still subscribe in the footer of https://agsarchives.com or you can do it directly here: http://eepurl.com/ca5dTv)

Content for the first issue is coming along nice!

A really small teaser:

cat

Subscribed! Finally I can hang around with the cool kids ;)

MiteWiseacreLives!

Yes! Got subscribed, now I know I'm not a robot! (Any longer...)
Look foreword to this  (nod)
Also hello everyone, nice to see your avatars again.

SilverSpook

Trying to subscribe but getting no confirmation emails... Anyone else have that problem?

CaptainD

Congratulations on a great-looking first issue! 8-)

@SilverSpook - can't speak for anyone else but I had no issues... I take it you've checked if your email client has put it in the Junk folder by mistake?

ThreeOhFour

Hooray for the first issue making it! I definitely approve of having the Mags theme and the "Games released this month" sections, very sensible ideas. I wonder if you could have a section for "Games announced this month" similar to the "announced" section with screenshots as well as links, rather than just links in the editorial?

Thanks for giving this a shot, and extra thanks for the link to my little thing! I hope this newsletter takes off! :smiley:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk