MAGSAN Announcement!

Started by Peder 🚀, Sat 13/08/2016 22:49:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupot

@CaptainD - mine appeared under 'promotions' in Gmail.

CaptainD

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 01/09/2016 10:15:41
@CaptainD - mine appeared under 'promotions' in Gmail.

Mine too. (nod)

straydogstrut

This is an excellent first issue! I too particularly like the MAGS and Games Released This Month sections. I also like the shoutout to the Release Something thread and the A - Z of unrated games sounds like a promising series. I particularly like that all the games have links to their respective download pages. I can tell a lot of work went into this - well done :-D

Peder 🚀

Thanks everyone! :).

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Thu 01/09/2016 10:04:21
I wonder if you could have a section for "Games announced this month" similar to the "announced" section with screenshots as well as links, rather than just links in the editorial?

Yeah, I added those quite close to the deadline, but I'll definitely try and do a much nicer section for the next one! :).
I don't really like the whole template setup atm, and plan on making one from the ground up, but html emails is a pain so not sure when I'll get around to doing that :P.
But when I do, it should hopefully look ever better :).

arj0n

Great job, Peder & team/contributors!
May MAGSAN live a long, long life!

cat

Great first issue for a (hopefully) long running series!

DBoyWheeler

I may have to subscribe to this newsletter.

[Update] Okay, I signed up, but haven't gotten that email with the link yet.

Peder 🚀

Quote from: DBoyWheeler on Thu 01/09/2016 20:40:08
haven't gotten that email with the link yet.

Sometimes it takes a bit of time, make sure you check your junk folder etc though ;)

I'll be releasing the August Issue online probably over the weekend for those who missed it!
Will post a link here :)

Creamy

Nice start. I like the reviews.

Peder 🚀

For those who signed up late or have yet to sign up, the first issue of MAGSAN is now available to view online: http://eepurl.com/b_2AtT

Cassiebsg

Oh! Cool!
Thanks for providing it online! :-D
Nice read everyone.
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

DBoyWheeler

Um, my email with the link never showed.  I even checked the Spam email folder and it never showed up.

Peder 🚀

If you PM me your email, I could always try and add you manually, though you'll probably also have to tell me you're fine with me adding you manually :O

DBoyWheeler

Peder 🚀

Unfortunately due to continued illness from my side, this months issue will have to be delayed. I'm unable to give a timeframe of when it will come out, but I hope not too long, sorry for this :(

[delete}

Get well soon, Peder!

CaptainD

Hey Peder great to see issue 2 in my inbox today!  Hope that means you're feeling better too :)

cat

Peder 🚀

Thanks! :).

For those who have yet not signed up, I published the latest issue online just recently.
You can view it here:
http://eepurl.com/cifnWH

Cassiebsg

Thank you so much for the offline version! (nod)
And glad that you're felling better now. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk