[delete]

Started by Embla, Tue 16/08/2016 20:58:50

Previous topic - Next topic

[delete}

[delete]

Mandle

AnasAbdin

Crimson Wizard

The person who posted this also edited most of his/her posts on forums with "delete", so I guess this was not an intention to start strange words thread.

AnasAbdin

Stupot

What happened here?

AnasAbdin

NickyNyce

This looks like the work of the US Government. She knew too much!

Gurok

[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Adeel

This is why I'm a fan of this fine young lady. She always has a thing or two going on every now and then! And this one hits a little too close to home. I'd be blatantly lying if I said that I never get such thoughts. More often than not, I consider doing this exact [delete] thingy.

Well good luck to her with whatever new adventure she's going to undertake; just hoping that this isn't the final goodbye.

Retro Wolf

I've noticed Amélie doing this before, though never quite on a scale as this. She once left a lovely review on one of my games which disappeared a week later. Another post praising one of my sprites. She also has two accounts for some reason!

Danvzare

What's going on? ???
Did a moderator go mad with power? (laugh)

Retro Wolf

Gurok

Amelie is our forum's Banksy
[img]http://7d4iqnx.gif;rWRLUuw.gi

Snarky

(Edit) Rather than express my personal feelings, let me just tell our members: Don't do this. It is explicitly against the rules of the General Discussion forum, but is bad practice anywhere on the AGS forums.

Cassiebsg

It's bad habit in ANY forum, IMHO!

Just lack of respect for others. >:(
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Danvzare

Wait, I think I understand what's going on now.
The person who started this thread has been turned into a Cyberman!
It all makes sense now.

NickyNyce

I'm really confused what's going on here. Did someone erase their AGS history and posted in the rumpus room to tell everyone about it?

Adeel

Quote from: AnasAbdin on Thu 18/08/2016 23:48:05
[tsk][tsk]

I didn't say this earlier, but Anas: yours is the only post here which made me actually LOL. :grin: Nice one!

Retro Wolf

Amélie was going to host Release Something 2016, does this mean that she won't now? I like those threads!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk