Lamplight City

Started by Grundislav, Mon 26/09/2016 00:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

dactylopus

Very cool!  Thanks for sharing these interviews.  The game sounds very interesting, and quite different from a traditional point & click adventure.  I'm looking forward to experimenting with this, and seeing how good a detective I can be!

Stupot

Exciting stuff, man. Nice to get some more nuggets from this game. I wish I'd been at AdvX to get a little sneaky peek.
I'm really pleased you managed to get a publisher and can focus on the dev side. Must be a hell of a weight off your mind.

All the best for the final stretch.

P.S. I'm intrigued about these two other game ideas you mentioned.

Snarky

Borough of Cholmondeley? Cool! :)
Just make sure the voice actors pronounce it Chumly.

Grundislav

Oh, don't worry, I'm going to have a pronunciation list for all the weird names I threw in :)

Snarky

Good call! I've been playing Technobabylon, and bothered by the actors pronouncing "Corps" as "corpse" instead of "core".

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: Snarky on Sun 03/12/2017 14:47:44
Good call! I've been playing Technobabylon, and bothered by the actors pronouncing "Corps" as "corpse" instead of "core".

The game takes place in the future. Things are pronounced differently.

Snarky

Grundislav

Grundislav

Riaise

Tigrou

Is there a rule that policer officers always become private investigators when their partner gets killed?

SilverSpook

Trailer is excellent! Also, glad it has lots of string sections, like Arcanum. :D

Blondbraid

Grundislav

Grundislav

Another new screenshot. Can you deduce what the owner of this apartment's primary interest was? ;)

Privateer Puddin'

TheFrighter

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 23/12/2017 16:20:56
The chilis on the left seems italian! (yes can be south-american imported, but Italia is nearest)(laugh)

Grundislav, are you planning a series of Miles Fordham games? It may be fun if he travel in other steampunked countries, as Italia or Russia (reference to Little Girl in Underland) for example...

_

Grundislav

Quote from: TheFrighther on Wed 03/01/2018 08:52:00
Grundislav, are you planning a series of Miles Fordham games? It may be fun if he travel in other steampunked countries, as Italia or Russia (reference to Little Girl in Underland) for example...

I definitely want to make more games set in the world of Lamplight City! But first I need to focus on finishing this one :)

dactylopus

Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 02/01/2018 17:17:45
Another new screenshot. Can you deduce what the owner of this apartment's primary interest was? ;)

Masks!  Love it.

Also, failed to post about this earlier, but the trailer is great.  Definitely heightens the intrigue.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk