Lamplight City

Started by Grundislav, Mon 26/09/2016 00:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverSpook

Looks great! I like the chili peppers. :) (I like the look, and also like them generally)

selmiak

Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 02/01/2018 17:17:45
Another new screenshot. Can you deduce what the owner of this apartment's primary interest was? ;)

traveling? to africa or the like?
great image. The cupboard and the picture to the right of it have no shadow though and seem to float over that nice trippy wallpaper.

sawyer

Grundislav

Click'd

He means he is impatient and wants you to post more stuff.

Grundislav

Well then, here's a brief sample of VO and lip sync (special thanks to Snarky for his TotalLipSync module)

Click'd

Not bad, even though the guy on the right looks a bit like a ventriloquist puppet. Might be the hat.

selmiak

Awesome  8-0

This is a great illusion of speech, I love it. Though you never know who is talking next and my eyes cannot see everything of this cool face movements while resting on the person not speaking and waiting for another line of that person, so I suggest adding a slight glow behind the person talking, maybe in the orange that is already the rim light and like that orange rim light would glow. Using a function for lighting up the backlight glow a few frames before the person actually starts speaking will subtly guide the eyes to the action. Leave me a thanks in the thanks/credits/end section of the game if you add that :D

Grundislav

sawyer

most impressive! This and wadget... games makes awesome games, you guys are top notch, n me ......just sorry to press anyone for whats up now... Just very excited to see you produce such excellence. I just cant help myself...sorry....
Keep up the good work :grin:

Grundislav

Quote from: sawyer on Wed 24/01/2018 23:28:53
most impressive! This and wadget... games makes awesome games, you guys are top notch

Well, I DID work for Wadjet Eye for a bit, so it makes sense ;)

Thanks!

Iliya

I'm amazed by everything in this game. But mostly by the detailed animations moves. You put a lot of efforts there. Great work!

Grundislav

Implementing some environmental effects to bring a scene to life! Pardon the awful GIF compression :)

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Matti

That is some crazy bridge!

At least the strings seem a little off.

Grundislav

Did another art stream! Get a glimpse into the process of rotoscoping.

Cassiebsg

There are those who believe that life here began out there...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk