Lamplight City

Started by Grundislav, Mon 26/09/2016 00:43:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

It wouldn't truly be a detective game without a puzzle involving guessing someone's combination.

Cassiebsg

Looks great and very atmospheric!

Though it feels less claustrophobic than these places tend to be. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Blondbraid

I love the steampunk details on the lockers, a really cool touch! 8-)

sawyer

:cheesy: The further down the list this goes fortifies the fact that good things come to those who wait.
         So I will put my porch Lamplight on and shine my city with gratitude all because of you!.!!
Thanks  := :smiley:

Grundislav

All backgrounds are now finished! This was the last one. Getting ever closer to getting this game done.

Dave Gilbert

Privateer Puddin'

sawyer

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Wed 28/02/2018 17:47:25
Oh look. A lamplight!

lol.....

only the shadow knows...;)

Grundislav

Chicky

Really can't wait to explore this world, everything looks so convincing! It really feels like all of these locations are part of the same gritty city, great work Fransico!

Grundislav

Nah, the character isn't Asian, and he's only talking that way because he's very high :)

TheFrighter

Just kiddin', Grundislav!;)

I like the map on the wall and the paintings, are you planning a gallery-mode to wiev all the arts at the end of the game?

Riaise

I love that dragon in the corner, it looks so cheerful! :-D

Click'd

The sign next to the giant cogwheel is a bit hard to read. Other than that, everything's looking good.

SarahLiz

I cannot wait for this game.  The end.

(...wait, edit:  how many rooms are there, now that you've finished them all? (and congrats on that!))

Grundislav

Quote from: SarahLiz on Tue 13/03/2018 02:54:37
(...wait, edit:  how many rooms are there, now that you've finished them all? (and congrats on that!))

There are 111 rooms. Definitely the biggest game I've ever made!

Grundislav

Another art stream! Animating mouths on character portraits.

Grundislav

Sorry for the triple post, but here's a blog entry I wrote explaining what I mean when I say that Lamplight City is a detective game where failure is okay: http://agwspeakeasy.blogspot.com/2018/04/lamplight-city-detective-game-where-its.html

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk