[RELEASED] Just Ignore Them

Started by Stranga, Tue 11/10/2016 17:11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Stranga

Quote from: reg42 on Thu 20/10/2016 03:40:47
Looks really cool - I'll definitely give that a play

Hey thanks for your post! Let me know what you think when you do! :)

CrashPL

Love the look of this one. The GBC-like art style works really well and adds to the general chilling atmosphere. Definitely gonna check this one out!

One question though, will the game also feature keyboard controls (like the good ol' GB games :D), or mouse only? ;)

Frodo

This game looks brilliant - lovely and creepy  :grin:

Really want to play it.  :cheesy:

But do you have any plans for a DRM-free steam-free release?  I won't play it if it's only on steam.  :sad:

Stranga

Quote from: reg42 on Thu 20/10/2016 03:40:47
Looks really cool - I'll definitely give that a play

Hey thanks for the comment! I actually added a demo to the main post if you or anyone would like to try.   :):)

Stranga

Quote from: CrashPL on Mon 31/10/2016 08:34:02
Love the look of this one. The GBC-like art style works really well and adds to the general chilling atmosphere. Definitely gonna check this one out!

One question though, will the game also feature keyboard controls (like the good ol' GB games :D), or mouse only? ;)

Hey thanks for the post! Sorry it's taken some time. It is currently point and click but I may make it keyboard controls just like the game boy. It would be an awesome idea! :)

Stranga

Quote from: Frodo on Mon 31/10/2016 11:13:14
This game looks brilliant - lovely and creepy  :grin:

Really want to play it.  :cheesy:

But do you have any plans for a DRM-free steam-free release?  I won't play it if it's only on steam.  :sad:

Sorry for the late reply been very busy the last few months. I do play to release the game on itch.io for DRM-free download for those who don't use steam. In fact, that is where the demo is right now on itch.io.    :)

Danvzare

Quote from: Stranga on Thu 29/12/2016 12:53:07
Sorry for the late reply been very busy the last few months. I do play to release the game on itch.io for DRM-free download for those who don't use steam. In fact, that is where the demo is right now on itch.io.    :)
Glad to hear it. I do like me some DRM-free downloads. :-D

Stranga

Quote from: KyriakosCH on Thu 29/12/2016 19:34:29
This game might be a real hit :D

I never keep my hopes up on that. But I do appreciate the comment! Cheers :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk