Offer Your Services!

Started by , Mon 30/01/2012 03:59:53

Previous topic - Next topic

DBoyWheeler

I'll probably post again once I have a "sample" or two, but I'm considering entering the world of freelance copywriting, and especially copywriting for games (AGS or otherwise).

Again, I'll post again once I have something that can be used as a sample, but I figured I'd offer that service in the near future.

Menarian

Hey folks!

I am offering my service as an unpaid translator (German <-> English) as I want to improve.
My only project I have worked on so far is a german translation for the game "Dead Cells" on steam, so I have a little bit of experience.
Feel free to contact me via PM or mail if you need your game localized in german or english.

Thank you!

theStyg

Greetings gang - I'm Adam, a music composer and producer who has worked on short films, video games, and other commercial work.

My complete demo reel can be heard on my website RobotCoffin.com or on SoundCloud.

My most recent project was the animated comedy short, Satina: Bring Your Demon to Work Day (YouTube Link).

My most recent game project was the sci-fi drama adventure game, Stardrop (Steam Link). Trailer (YouTube Link)

Best wishes, gamers.

gspit1124

Hey there!

I am offering my service as a paid or unpaid translator (Spanish <-> English) as I want to improve and gain more experience.
I just finished translating from Spanish to English for the game Urban Witch Story, made by Post Modern Adventures.
I am also offering proofreading services for English text only.
Feel free to contact me via PM or email  ;-D

Thank you!

Gretchen

Laura Hunt

I would like to offer my services as:

- Proofreader / copy editor (English and Spanish): ensuring correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, as well as internal consistency (naming schemes, capitalization, etc). Requires a copy of the full game script in any text document format. Billed per word.

- Localization tester (Spanish only): includes the above, plus in-game testing for untranslated words or sentences, making sure all special characters (e.g., accents) are displayed correctly, and ensuring that text fits correctly in all containers without overflow or truncation. Requires a working copy of the full game, preferably with debugging tools enabled. Billed per hour on top of the regular per-word proofreading rate.

Minimum of 1,000 words for assignments in Euros with no conversion, 2,000 words for other currencies.

I will proofread texts under 500 words for free (e.g., short intros, texts for cutscenes, etc), and I'm also open to working for free if you're making a non-commercial game and the project piques my interest.

Olleh19

I'm offering an ear for music, and tips @ mixing/mastering/composing, 20+ years experience. My best take (music) on an intense RT'S classic theme (It's heavy metal, youtube link, but don't want to post it all over the thread). So it's in a spoiler  ;)

Spoiler

Also offering an eye for pixelart, some of my work you can find here, Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/andreasblack1/:
I will soon change to that username, created one here before, but forgot the password, haha!!

Characters, BG's, help with Character Design, not animating, suggestions how to make things look better, or such. If you happen to like what i do. Give me a follow, i'm very happy whenever i get a new follower.  (laugh) Otherwise tell me to gtfo  (nod) Takes too much time, to help with animations, so can't do that. Caught up in my own shit, Sorry. (laugh)

Those other services just explained are all free of charge tho! 8-)

Sahgo

Hi! I'm Sahgo, and I'm offering free translation services either from English -> Brazilian Portuguese or vice-versa (it's a long shot, I know, but, well). I'm actually a pro translator and sustain myself by subtitling movies, TV shows and the like, but I'd like to try my hand at games, specifically an adventure game. Please PM or e-mail me if you're interested!

Maxim_Grachev

VirtuaVerse's sound designer here!

Hello, fellow developers! My name's Max, I am a Sound Designer and Composer, I love Point'n'Click Adventure games and I'd love to work on another interesting one with you!

I worked on a lot of projects in absolutely different spheres: video games, animation, commercials, logos and so on... You can find almost everything from 8-bit to Epic Orchestral in my portfolio, any video game genre from casual Idle Clickers to First Person Shooters. And one of these projects was sound design for the recent retro-styled Adventure called "VirtuaVerse" (Steam page).

Almost 1000 (thousand!) sound files were made for it in total! And you know what? I still loved it and made these with great pleasure!

All I wanna say is that it's very important to have a fan of your game's genre aboard. That's why I'm here. Please, contact me if your game needs sound effects, even if your budget is lower than a limbo stick, we'll figure something out!

---

P.S.: Also, I have some experience in English->Russian translation, including clever adaptation of jokes and references.

Thank you very much for your attention and have a nice day!
Sound Designer, Composer
https://www.sound-max.com

Mommui

Howdy! My names Rose Davis. I'm an artist of both digital and pixel variety and I focus on backgrounds, sprites, and portraits.
Heres my portfolio site with examples of my work: https://mommui.neocities.org

If you want to get in contact with me you can do it through twitter, through messages here, or email me at pinkythealpaca@Gmail.com

Hobo

Hi!

I'm looking for some paid gamedev work, either smaller freelance gigs or full-time projects. I'm mainly interested in creating pixel art and animation, but can also help out with other aspects of game development or make a whole game for you.

Currently only available for smaller jobs.

Here's my pixel portfolio: tulevik.eu/portfolio. And some quick examples here:
Spoiler
I've made a bunch of free AGS games myself (you can find those from my profile) and worked on a few commercial projects, most recently as an animator on Kathy Rain: Directors Cut and a writer/artist on Office Management 101.

I can offer reasonable prices and discounts to smaller games or hobbyist projects.
If you have any interest or questions, feel free to PM me or send an email at business@tulevik.eu

Raimo

Pinback

I'd like to offer my (pro-bono) services as a casual art & sound design consultant/director for point and click games.

I have two commercial releases under my belt for commercial point and clicks (Primordia and Strangeland) as art director and lead artist.

I also did all the sound effects and soundscape/'music' for Strangeland, too.

Having made my start in the industry on these forums I'd like to be there for anyone looking for guidance and/or some help with their own projects - be they commercial or personal.

Would love to help anyone out - I've gained a lot of knowledge in the past decade working at this full time so yeah, just message me. I'm pretty good at this stuff now. :)

Pinback A.K.A Mords A.K.A Victor Pflug

ilkaytobello

Hello,
I would like to work on adventure games as a paid game artist so I am posting here. I can create art and animation with different art styles and I also make traditional art like watercolor paintings. I finished only one game and now working on two games using AGS. I am trying to transform my interests to a full time game art career. If you're interested please PM or e-mail me!

Itch.io: https://ilkaytobello.itch.io/
Portfolio: https://www.behance.net/ilkayturan
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ilkaytobello
Contact: ilkaytobello@outlook.com or you can send messages here.

Some examples of my work:

TheNewSon

Hello, fellow AGS devs! I'm a freelance Brazilian Portuguese translator looking for projects to expand my portfolio! My current experience includes:

• Fan translations for 2 console games
  • Official translations for 2 Steam games
  • Handling 11 languages for my own game project

Here is my portfolio: Linkree

I'm willing to provide free translations for game demos or games that are 100% free-to-play! Otherwise, I only take paid jobs -- no revshare, sorry! My rates are flexible by the way! (UPDATE: I'm only taking paid jobs from now on, sorry!)

Also, I can recommend good translators for other languages! So get in touch, I'm really looking forward to working with you!  ;)

murn

Hi all,
I'm a animator looking for work. Sorry that I don't give a reference to my stuff since I don't have any personal animations/takes. I mostly do character animations. Anyone that will like to reach me can find/contact me here
AGS discord: 4O4#7037
Email: judahm1@live.com

Looking forward to working with you q(≧▽≦q)

OllieGee

Hi all,

Does anyone need help in testing any games? I have some spare time over the next few months and looking to get involved in something fun.

Thanks
Ollie

bosa

Music:

I am available to compose music for projects -- anything from simple underscore to epic productions. Just let me know what you want and I am at your disposal.

Here are a few examples of my work:
https://soundcloud.com/jonbabb/rising-hero
https://soundcloud.com/jonbabb/show-me-your-heart

If you prefer to contact via email: music@jonbabb.com

20 years in the entertainment industry. Hit me up anytime!

Shaneaphone

Offering some free (lightish) work for voice acting if anyone needs it. I have a decent set up for recording vocals/music in my house and I made a little reel of some random game related dialogue.

There is also a very amusing and absurd take on Morgan Freeman going on in there for some reason.

Oh and also I made a improv reel for a bit of a laugh.

I am very experienced with the old audio chopping and mastering so happy to do that as it's kind of automatic at this point.

Let me know your project and how much time you estimate it might take (hours/lines) etc. and I'll do some voice work for ya?

Anyway actions speak louder than words I guess: Audio reel and video from my website
Rich Brown
Beardy Ramblin Games

NaurisKrauze

Background art, concept work.

Starting to look around for some project that needs 2D art. I've been in indie gamedev for about two decades now. Worked on backgrounds for two AGS projects before - Kathy Rain and Resonance. I think I snatched Best Background Art at AGS awards for Resonance.
I'm easy to work with. Can explore and push ideas. Even tiny details can be a powerful communication tool to convey story.

My portfolio

Drop me an email at nauris@gmail.com if you feel that stars have aligned and we might click.

Fancy pants artist. Kathy Rain. Resonance.

oluisheavy

Hellow guys, hope everyone are doing fine <3

Im Luis "heavy" a "Newbie" GameDev from Brazil, also a writer, voice actor and translator(call me if you need Portuguese translation ;).

I',ve translated Nightmare Zapping, Last Christmass and Fear THe Void.

I'm the voice of Colt in Brazilian version of Respec'D Motion Comic, i can make english dub too: Check HERE

Open for translation, voice acting, comissions and collabs, you can send me a message on Discord oluusheavy, or by twitter/instagram @ oluisheavy .

imagazzell

Hey guys,

I'm currently offering music composing for multimedia projects, including games. Here's my ad:

You can hear full-length samples at: https://soundcloud.com/kyrocomposing and either message me here or via kyrocomposing@gmail.com to discuss your project.

Music Composing Services: https://youtu.be/BbT3kfhgA4E

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk