Offer Your Services! (Pre-2016 Archive)

Started by deadsuperhero, Mon 30/01/2012 09:12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

tanito0

Hello, my name is Tanito0 and I'm an amateur Graphic Adventures developer. I'm very interested in being in proyects with other developers as well. :grin:

Method: I'm very versatile and curious (as much as my short experience allows me), but I'm very persitent, hard-worker, responsible, and punctual. I also like experimenting with new things and challenging requests.

Areas: I can make some work at Background Art, Character art, Character and object animation, Script Writing and Programming

So, if you need a serious hand, please contact me: tani_zub@hotmail.com

Pixelado

sithlord1823

Hi All!

I'm an amateur background artist. I have once style... and one style only, which is a cartoony DOTT kinda style. After starting my own project and being unable to find an animator, I am looking to join somebody else's project if possible! please see below for examples of my work.

I'm not the best but could fit into a modest project? I also have a wicked sense of humour that may come in handy with dialogue?

I work hard and as long as you like my style..... I can do it.

Let me know if you can give me a home!

Lee

Ghost

Quote from: sithlord1823 on Wed 21/05/2014 20:40:13
I work hard and as long as you like my style..... I can do it.
Let me know if you can give me a home!

Just a note: SithLord has a great sense of humour and a born game-maker's brain. The man's an asset (nod)

CometMorehouse

Hello everyone, I would like to offer my services as a composer.

I recently graduated from music school with an emphasis in composition and songwriting, and I need some work to get my foot in the door. I did music for 2 games (that were never completed) in Game Jams as well as a couple student films. I've loved adventure games since I was a child and my favorites are probably The Secret of Monkey Island and Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. While I am more than capable of writing ambient music, my strengths lean towards more melodic fare.

Below is my portfolio website with about 6 samples. If you are interested, feel free to send me an email at vpolmsted@gmail.com or directly from the contact section of the website. www.vinnyomusic.com

I look forward to working with this community and hope to hear from you soon.

Nick van Kleef

Nick van Kleef - Creating Music and Sound for your games

Dear Game Designers and developers,

My name is Nick van Kleef and I am a music composer and sound designer. I currently study Music and Sound Composition for Adaptive Systems at the HKU in the Netherlands.
I love game audio and would like to work with you on projects you want to share! I make all kinds of music (orchestral, classic rpg, electronic, 8-bit/chiptune) and take any challenge head on. :)
Please look at my website for many samples of my work and for more information. I am looking to expand my portfolio so I offer many services for free or reduced price.

More information:
Portfolio Website

Thank you for your time!

Nick van Kleef
| Composer for Games and Media |

Grim

For some reason I bought a pretty decent mic today and I'd like to record something, but I'm not really sure what. If you need a male voice actor (with a slight foreign accent;)) PM me. I'll have plenty of time during the next few weeks so I could do it pretty fast if needed. Thanks;)

arj0n

Quote from: Grim on Mon 23/06/2014 14:36:51
...but I'm not really sure what
If you're really bored, please record and post this Dutch line for me while trying to pronounce it:

"Zeven Schotse scheve schaatsers schaattsen scheef terwijl achtentachtig Scheveningers gingen gootjes scheppen aan het scheveningse strand."

(laugh) (roll)

Grim

Quote from: Arj0n on Mon 23/06/2014 14:44:13
...but I'm not really sure what
If you're really bored, please record and post this Dutch line for me while trying to pronounce it:

"Zeven Schotse scheve schaatsers schaattsen scheef terwijl achtentachtig Scheveningers gingen gootjes scheppen aan het scheveningse strand."

(laugh) (roll)

Ha! I bet you thought I wouldn't do it!!!(nod)(laugh)

THERE!:)

https://soundcloud.com/harvester_games/shitzen-stratsen

arj0n

Very well done sir, we both had a great laugh 😁

somehow it sounds a bit alienated-dutch.
but hey, that was the best mice check evah 😉

Grim

What can I say, it's just one of those easy languages :P

Next up: Chinese! :-D

arj0n

a1s

For some reason I bought a pretty decent mic today and I'd like to record something, but I'm not really sure what. If you need a male voice actor (with a slight foreign accent;)) PM me. I'll have plenty of time during the next few weeks so I could do it pretty fast if needed. Thanks;)
Wow. This is more or less exactly what I came here to say.;)

CarusimaHikura

Hi guys! I figured I would give it a shot and throw my portfolio out here! My name is Danielle (Caru), and I'm a freelancing 2D artist who does character concepts, 2D game art, logos, icons, and more. I can do realism, semi-realism, and anime styling. I don't do animation (Small mouth/eye movement is fine) but I can do minor/simple 3D modeling as well. My portfolio for all my work is located at: http://carusimahikura.deviantart.com/ and my professional portfolio that is simplified is at:
http://www.freelanced.com/carusimahikura

I'm looking for work, so if you like my style and have a job, feel free to shoot me a message! My prices are VERY reasonable so I can work around a set budget, especially with bulk priced images.

benandmusic

Hello devs,

My name is Ben, and I'm a game composer on the lookout for new projects and collaborations. I'm just as passionate about games as I am about music, so chances are that if you're passionate about your project, I'm interested in hearing about it. I've included a link to my website below, which has samples of my music.

www.benrobertscomposer.com/music

If you're interested in discussing the possibility of working together, send me an email and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have. Don't be afraid to ask about any range of styles you might be looking for, as I'm happy to branch out, and am confident in my ability to do so.

Even if you're not implementing music into your game yet, feel free to send me info about your project anyway. I'd love to follow it.

ben@benrobertscomposer.com

LadyCoren

Hello everyone,

I am new to these forums, but was recommended to post my available skills to gain experience in creating games.

My name is Stephanie, I have been a gamer for over 20 years, and I'm an amateur writer.
I specialize in story-telling, descriptive language, and, most importantly, dialogue.
I can do both serious and humor (I am comfortable with more mature humor, but I can do family friendly). Most of my examples are post-apocalyptic or modern, but I am able to try my hand at any time period. I have studied history in both college and graduate school so I have specialized knowledge of specific time periods, (Early Modern Europe, specifically witch hunts, World War II and the Cold War) but an overarching knowledge of others.
My services are for free, (if you're willing to pay I won't balk, but I don't expect it :smiley: )
While I have a full time job, it is very low-key so I would have time to dedicate to your project.

If you would like to see what I can offer, please email me at ladycoren87@gmail.com and I will provide you with my current samples, or if you would like me to write something specific to see if I match your needs, please ask and I will have a 2-5 page sample in a few days.

Zeeg

Hey everyone, if you want to expand your audience I can translate your game from English to PT-BR for free (for the time being), only for credits, if the project is being made beta testing and if it's commercial  I'll want a copy :wink:. Just PM me.

Thanks for moving it here and sorry for posting in the wrong place.
May I help you?

TheTelephone

Hey all,

I'm super new to this forum, but am eager to meet people serious about collaborating on small-medium-large projects. I'm unfortunately about as technologically savvy as a tree stump, BUT what I lack in techno-wisdom I more than make up for in creativity. I've been screenwriting in my free time for years now, I'm a working professional and am great at working with others and doing my own part for the sake of the team. Really eager to meet people, and really looking forward to tragically failing making my own solo point & click games.

DIALOGUE, COPY, STORY AND CREATIVE WRITING
I'm pretty proficient at genre writing, particularly horror, comedy, mystery and adventure.
My absolute best quality is probably dialogue writing and story arcing.
Really easy to work with, not at all a control freak, just looking to gain experience and have good time/work with great people while doing so.
One thing that I have to say is that I have worked with indie game developers in the past; they were kinda huge jerks, and it did leave a bad taste in my mouth. That being said, I really want to give game writing another shot, and really think that there are a lot of seemingly very nice people on these boards.

GAME TESTING
I'm pretty thorough when it comes to gaming, to the point where people hate watching me play video games. (I like finding Easter Eggs, whatevs)
If there's something glaringly wrong with your game, I could probably find it. If there's something super small, I could probably find that, too.
A Rainman-esque attention to detail.

And yeah, that's really it. My real goal is to work with a team on something from scratch, preferably something horror-themed as that's my bag, but I'm very much adaptable. In the short term, I'd like to try my hand at making my own game before becoming a Creative Director or anything like that, but for the time being I'd love to help out in anyone's game in any way that I can.

Oooooooookay, good talk, see you out there.

TamaraRyan

Hello! I am here to offer my services for:

Speech/Talkie Recording

I have professional training and real world experience so you can rest assured that I will not turn your great game into a crappy one. My goal is to help elevate the quality of your game!

Some games I have worked on:
Fates Forever
MechRunner
Solarix

You can check out my demos and full resume at my website here: http://www.tamararyanvo.com/

I have a home studio so you don't need to worry about getting your own recording equipment. I also offer the ability to be directed live via phone patch or skype, that way you can ensure a perfect delivery the first time round. I have a very quick turnaround, often times within 24 hours of receiving the script and do basic editing on my end. (Taking out breathes, normalizing, etc)

If you are interested in getting a quote for your game, please email me here: contact@tamararyanvo.com

Thanks!

Juan Dahmen

Hi,

I'd be very happy working together. I can do:

Music

I'm actually a traveling gig musician but I spend hours composing/recording when at home. I have a huge palette of self made sounds, sound libraries and well trained (classical or modern) musicians if you are looking for the real vibe.
Some of my recordings are here.
None of them video game related.
I loaded some music for games here.

An animation short film I did the sound and music for.
The password is 'esparcia'

I'm very interested in ambient, experimental music, but am able to produce nice pop, rock, funk, folk futuristic or even classical music.
A solo live ambient album I did.

Voice acting

English-German-Spanish
I speak those three fluidly and have the tools for recording it. I also like acting a lot. Even sing.

Tranlation

English-German-Spanish

I also like to involve myself in the creative process (story, characters, puzzles, dialog) if you're open to it.

Best,
Juan

ernzo

Hello, I'm Ernest Soler, a Composer, Producer, and Session Guitarist from Barcelona, Spain.

Here's a little resume/introduction, for if you ever need someone of my profile for any job, or to collaborate in any project..

I have a home studio, so I can work remotely as a Composer, Producer or Session Guitarist.

I offer the highest level of attention, dedication and quality i can provide, so I'm only interested in paid jobs, thank you!

To know more, please check my website: ernestsoler.info

Experience:
-14 years experience as a Musician and Guitarist, 8 as a Composer.

-Modern Music Conservatory for 4 years.

-Private Guitar, Theory and Harmony teacher for 7 years.

-As a Musician and Guitarist I have vast performing experience in diverse styles, including (but not limited to) Electric (Blues, Jazz/Fussion, Funk, Rock etc) as well as Acoustic styles (Classical, Flamenco, Latin, Gipsy Jazz/Manouche), or Folk music from around the world.

-As a Composer I have produced for recording Studios and Audiovisual Producers of all kind; working on projects for diverse media like Videogames, Cinema, TV, or Radio:
2014, Composition of Orchestral tracks for "Dragon Rider", an Indie Arcade RPG Videogame

2014, Composition of Electro/Funk/Rock style tracks for "Revolution Ace", an Arcade Videogame by LaserGuidedGames (Canada)

2013-14, Composition of Western style tracks for "Death on Frontier", a J-RPG videogame by TheGameGallery (USA)

2013-14, Extensive and continued Session Guitarist work for SCORCCiO Records

2013, Composition of Orchestral Soundtrack and Sound FX, for two Flash Videogames by Danone Actimel

2013, Composition of Orchestral theme track for "Kingdom Knights" (now Avalon Lords), a Videogame by Animus Interactive (USA)

2013, Sound FX Designer for "Baboos" an arcade Videogame by Sundew Games, (New Zealand)

2013, Composition of MIDI theme for a Java Racing videogame by Mobi2Fun, (Bangalore, India)

2013, Composition of Orchestral tracks for a Movie about Magic The Gathering by Rock Island Productions, (UK)

2013, Session Guitarist jobs for Wobbly Music, (Lancashire, UK)

2013, Composition of Ethnical Acoustic track with Arabic/Hindu elements, for a survivalism Documentary by SCOPL

2013, Co-Composition/adaptation and interpretation of folk (Africa, Cuba, Catalunya) for a Movie by Destruction Film Productions

2012, Orchestral loop Composition for a submarine themed Videogame by "Duermes y me Olvidas"

2012, Orchestral Composition for a Short-Movie produced by SCOPL

2012, Composition of tracks for a Promotional Spot by the company Numintec

2011, Composition of acoustic tracks for a Documentary about Liberia produced by the U.N. (United Nations)

2010, Composition of various musical loops for an unreleased Indie RPG Videogame

2010, Flamenco (traditional) composition for the audiovisual producer "Multiproducciones Digitales", (Mexico)

2009, Composition of Acoustic fingerpicking guitar piece for the project "Archivo de la Experiencia" by the Spanish Ministry of Culture

2008, Composition of cues for the TV program "MPEG" for "Comunicalia TV"

2007, Composition of instrumental theme track for "El Vespino Sideral", Radio Contrabanda (Barcelona)

Links:
-Orchestral compositions for Dragon Rider:
Airship Battle - ernestsoler.info/airshipbattle
Battle Theme - ernestsoler.info/riderbattle

-Orchestral compositions for the second Actimel Videogame:
ActimelTheme - ernestsoler.info/actimeltheme
GeoBoss - ernestsoler.info/geoboss

-The Orchestral Theme song for Animus Interactive:
KingdomKnights Theme - ernestsoler.info/kingdomtheme

-One of the Orchestral compositions for the Magic The Gathering Docuflick:
Babylon -  ernestsoler.info/babylon

-Electro-Funk-Rock style compositions for the Arcade Videogame:
Revolution Ace - ernestsoler.info/ace
Desert - ernestsoler.info/desert

-Western style compositions for the J-RPG Videogame:
FarWest - ernestsoler.info/western
Aguadulce Town - ernestsoler.info/aguadulce
Iris's Lullaby - ernestsoler.info/iris

-Acoustic composition for the survivalism Documentary:
Gajadanat - ernestsoler.info/gajadanat

I can compose in almost any style, I'm up for the challenge, so dont hesitate in consulting me; if the idea or project resonates with me, it will be a breeze!!

For any questions or proposals, please contact me at:

ernzzzz@gmail.com, or by phone (+34)633 593 062

ernestsoler.info // ernestsoler.tk

soundcloud.com/ernzo

Thank you for your time; I look forward to hearing from you!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk