Looking for addtional sprite artists and coders for KQ4 rem.

Started by Rach, Thu 13/10/2016 01:11:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Rach

Project:
King's Quest 4 fan remake (Magic Mirror Games)

Details:
This is a King's Quest 4 story with Sierra VGA-era style graphics.  Additional storyline if we get that far. This is a fan remake project and therefor all contributions are unpaid.  Because of this, i feel the project should have an 'open' deadline.
Many people have participated in this project in the past (including Karen Soroe), i seem to be the only remaining active member.  I have set up a Facebook page for people to see some media of the project, and will continue to add, as and when.

Positions:
-Sprite artists that can produce sprites in the Sierra VGA-era style.
-Coders with good knowledge of AGS that can help with scripting and putting the elements together.

Comments:
As i mentioned above, i have just set up a Facebook page where i put some media of the game for you to see.  If, however, you feel more comfortable working on this thread, that is completely fine.
I really would like to keep this project going myself, but due to work and my very limited coding knowledge, i feel it wouldn't hurt to ask around, see if we can't get this project moving a bit faster and hopefully off the ground.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KQ4MMG

Many thanks,
Rachel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk