The Tale of Lonkey Island satisfy the GROG thirsty

Started by TooDrunkToFuck, Mon 17/10/2016 15:33:43

Previous topic - Next topic

osix

THANK YOU !

I am one step further, now i can test the safe, but i have only got one digit, the "8". Where is the rest ?

I can't free Klaus, because i can't buy this peppermint role from the shop man.

I think i need the money from the safe first, or is there another gold coin ? With 2 gold coins i could buy the peppermint role....

Please help again :-)

osix

Achhhhsoooooooooooooooooo....

the "8" is the last digit, and the shop man associate it, because of the digits in the riddle !

4 - 2 - 3 are the digits in the riddle (on the morning on 4 feet... - and the 8 is the last one !

PUuaaaaahhhh.....very good riddle....let's see how far i come now...

osix

Ok now:

to whom must i give the black duck ?

The pirate who tells me the story about the boy and the duck, but don't want it, when i give it him !

I thougth that the holy gral is worthful, but the shopman doesn't want it !

sthomannch

peppermint
Spoiler

you can buy some in the store, price tag: 2 gold coins. So you need more money.. Try to sell something
[close]
Spoiler

for example the ming vase from the governors masnion. But if you take it, the alarm goes off
[close]
Spoiler

Remember Indy? Replace the vase with something of the sam weight. For example with the orange cone from the back street
[close]
for the black duck, you have to wait a bit and solve other riddles first

osix

Great ! I made it on my own...

Some hints for those who stuck

you can sell the duck and get it again by the same way

the spoon can be used as a SHOVEL

the HOLY gral.. it's HOLY !

talk to the pirate with LOOM in the bar who is not drunk and listen to his story !

osix

Need some help again:

on Part II: cooked the voodoo soup and got the voodoo puppet.
fire is burning, but i dont' know how to transport it to the cannon. I guess i must fire myself with the cannon to the island
with the colander it's not working...

sthomannch

osix, you put the fuse?
Spoiler

you can use a piece of paper, but don't lose too much time
[close]

osix

thanx, this works, paper burns, but

i don't have a FUSE and i don't have any idea what to use as a fuse ?

Please help again...

sthomannch

osix
Spoiler

take the rope from the canon and cut a piece off. You can enter the galley still after a bit of discussion.
And load the cannon from the front (the gun barrel) with gun powder, then ignite the paper go up via the bar,
light the fuse and then I do not remember if you use the colander or the cannon
[close]
I wish you a good flight!

osix

cutting rope was already my idea but i didn't work

"I need the rope in one piece" - no chance of cutting it, not when it's at the cannon nor, when i take it.

sthomannch

Then something else needs to be done, for example:
- get rid of the sheriff, I only saw now that perhaps this is missing
Spoiler

burn the voodoo doll in the stove, then extinguish the fire in the VIP cabin, go to sleep
[close]

osix

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, thank you, that was it.

After Sheriff is off, i could cut rope and use it as a fuse.

important: use colander FAST, otherwise fuse is burning off, and you must again get gun powder and cut rope.
Hint: If credit card is burned, you can use flyer instead, and you can take a flayer as often you need it...

Part II is ready !

bertolino

I feed dragon meat two times wont give me riddle answer do  i start over?

SarahLiz

I had the same problem with that dragon.  I tried feeding the meat several times too, and he would not give me the answer.  No one would...until I had to sell off a certain item for money to give to a certain person, for the answer.   

I don't remember having to do it this way the first time I played the game, and I'm wondering if this is something new because of the updated version of Lonkey Island that was just uploaded this week...?

And so, because the meat thing didn't work, I'm hoping and praying that I didn't sell an item that I might need (and become stuck because of) later in the game.  It's a very long game and I am determined to finish it this time!

Anyone know?

bertolino

still cant get dragon to tell me answer to the riddle

SarahLiz

Hi Bertolino,

I just PM'd you...hope that helps. 

:)

kuboz

Hi SarahLiz!

I have the same problem with the dragon. Could you please also PM me?

Thanks a lot :)

EDIT: Nevermind! I'm on the second part, now. :)

bertolino

HELP!! I cant find the hatch to get prize from whack a rat game

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk