LimpingFish's Super-Spooky Halloween Giveaway! (Update 8/11/16: IT'S OVER!)

Started by LimpingFish, Mon 31/10/2016 03:37:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeel

Oh, what a fine generous man you are, LimpingFish.

I'd like The Walking Dead: Season 1 if it's still available.

Thanks in advance.:)

LimpingFish

Attention! The giveaway has entered it's final 24hrs (see first post)!

If anybody else wants some free games, now is the time to ask.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Danvzare

Alright, I concede, I must choose one before time runs out!

Can I have Dracula: Origin please. :-D

Ryan Timothy B

Wow that's some list. I had started to check each game title manually on Steam since 99% of these I hadn't heard of, but I got through a quarter of the list and went holy jeez and ran out of steam. I'm assuming you've played all of these? Would you know if there are any games in the list like Firewatch, FTL, or Zelda, or anything warm and campy and easy to play?

LimpingFish

I've played a lot of them, to some extent, but there would be some that I haven't played. I buy a lot of bundles (curse the person who invented bundles!), which results in a lot of spare keys, sometimes for games I never got around to playing in the first place. So take my recommendations with a grain a salt.

Organ Trail: Director's Cut might appeal to fans of FTL, though it's a little less hard core. Can't say there's anything with Zelda-like gameplay, though Abyss Odyssey is a good, if tricky, "Metroid-vania" style game. As for Firewatch, there's a few horror-themed "walking simulators" on the list, though none of them are very good. Outlast, though, is a decent first-person horror/mystery-type deal, much like Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Outside of those, my personal recommendations would be...Year Walk (a very creepy 2D adventure/walking simulator), Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves (an action/strategy/tower defence deal, with more story that most), and The Last Door: Collectors Edition (a very low-res, pixel Lovecraft adventure.)

Ryan Timothy B

I admit I'm a bit interested in Outlast and Lumber Island - That Special Place. Just not sure which to choose. Probably Outlast. I played a bit of Amnesia long ago and it was enjoyable.
Oh, do I say Trick Or Treat?

LimpingFish

Have both! ;-D

Anyway, everybody seems to have received their games with no reports of invalid keys! Yay! The giveaway is now over/done/history.

Let's do it again...sooooooooon! :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk