Fallen Soldier

Started by Blondbraid, Sun 27/11/2016 21:59:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

The story of a soldier of the german Wehrmacht in WWII who falls in battle and laying lifeless surrounded by an ongoing war,
he starts questioning what led him here and pondering his role in the grand scheme of things...

This game was made for MAGS in November 2016 with the theme "Afterlife" and can be played in English and Swedish.

Link: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/site/games/game/2108/

I made this game as a standalone story, but the main character also appears in Sniper and spotter being patriotic in case anyone is interested! :)

Mandle

Looks quite the treat!

I'll be giving it a go for sure!

Stupot

Just played. Fun game with a poignant anti-war theme. The ending does feel a bit rushed, though.
Spoiler
I was hoping to be able to interact between the two groups of soldiers, maybe somehow getting them to put down their guns and make friends.
[close]
Anyway, a good advert for Sniper and Spotter which I still haven't played yet. I will rectify that soon.

Blondbraid

Quote from: Stupot+ on Thu 01/12/2016 03:28:52
Just played. Fun game with a poignant anti-war theme. The ending does feel a bit rushed, though.
Spoiler
I was hoping to be able to interact between the two groups of soldiers, maybe somehow getting them to put down their guns and make friends.
[close]
Anyway, a good advert for Sniper and Spotter which I still haven't played yet. I will rectify that soon.
Thank you!
Regarding the ending,
Spoiler
I agree that it's a bit rushed, and I would probably have made a nice cutscene or something more elaborate if I had the time. No making friends between the soldiers though, much of the story revolves around the protagonist realizing his own insignificance...
[close]
Anyway, I'm happy that you liked it! ;-D

Grok

Good story. Well told. Maybe not so much game element. More of a interactive story.
But I liked it a lot.

Blondbraid

Blondbraid

Added the game to Gamejolt!

This game has also been nominated for best writing in 2016, so please remember to give it a try before you vote!  ;-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk