Sprite Jam: >>>Powerful People<<< (Voting Time until 10th of january)

Started by Kumpel, Tue 29/11/2016 02:16:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Blondbraid

Now I had a really, really hard time to only pick one, all others were great in their own right,
but my vote goes for Hobo's self made queen.

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

xBRANEx

Beautiful entries! It was a tough call but my vote goes to CEASARCUB

DBoyWheeler

It was a hard choice between MISJ and Hobo.

But in the end, it was the queen's royal badass-ness that won my vote, so my vote goes to Hobo.

Twirlly

This was tough. I'm feeling the jolly spirit of the big guy in red, but I have to vote for what looks like the killer Queen Bey by Hobo.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Mandle

It was a real hard choice but I must go for CaeserCub's entry: The gorgeous flow of that cape in so few pixels won me over...

Riaise

This is difficult, all the entries are really amazing, but my vote goes to CaesarCub.

Kumpel

The Sprite Jam has now ended and it has been a really tough race for the gold and the silver trophy.

Preliminary Skirmishing

The temporary result shows a draw of 4 votes for MISJ and CEASARCUB...
But as we are talking about powerful people here, there can only be one (for each rank)! :=
So I am taking the the liberty to vote myself and my vote goes to CEASARCUB.

BUT ???

This again leads to a new draw between HOBO and CEASARCUB... (wtf)

BUT :-[

as HOBO has been rightfully voted for the most, he will get a bonus point. (roll)
For which this ridiculous attempt on finishing the contest leads to the following final results ... :=

(Jesus, who thought, manipulating voting results could be so complicated???)

RESULTS

MISJ 4 Votes
That Captain of yours has sucessfully defied the deadline and thus lands his magnificent space ship of victory on the 3rd rank!
You are from now on POTUS OF THE MONTH!
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/FVH8enD.gif[/imgzoom]

CEASARCUB 5 Votes
"Bad, Badder, Santa Clause" whipped himself through the election and reaches the 2nd rank!
You are from now on the proud owner of the almighty MERKELIAN RHOMBUS!
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/bMsmswx.gif[/imgzoom]

HOBO 6 Votes
The wittiest characters in history have always been the victorious ones (rules don't apply if you try to invade russia in winter)
And your DIY queen with cutting edge methods wins this tiny episode of "Game of Thrones"!
Here is your reward:
Kin... uhm QUEEN of them all!
[imgzoom]http://i.imgur.com/8Vr7C8F.gif[/imgzoom]

Thanks guys for participating and I am happy to see you Hobo creating the next Sprite Jam soon!

(I'll very much miss this guy)

DBoyWheeler

Congrats to Hobo--his badass queen helped secure the 1st place win!

Danvzare

Wow, that has got to be the more confusing tie breaker I've ever seen. (laugh)

Congratulations Hobo on winning the title!
So what shall be your first decree?

Hobo

Hey, thanks everyone! I would have gladly accepted a draw, so that I could hand over the hosting responsibility to someone else :), since I'm already running the coloring ball, but I actually do have an idea for a sprite jam and I'll get it up later today.

CaesarCub

Yay! I got a prize the way powerful people do!
By having someone tamper the popular vote to secure me a better spot :D

Congrats Hobo!

Kumpel

So please wear your prize with pride, CeasarCub! (nod) You are the only one of the three winners, who wears his prizes :-[

CaesarCub

There we go.
Sorry I didn't add it before, but I have had a complicated week

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk