Mittens 2017 is likely to be in Iceland in July. Check out the thread for details!

Author Topic: Detective Gallo - NEW  (Read 2209 times)  Share 

Re: Detective Gallo - NEW
« Reply #20 on: 07 Nov 2016, 12:38 »
Yeah, I'm aware of those guys. Back in the 80s we had monthly Mickey magazine(basically, our version of Topolino, I'm from Croatia) with assorted comics by Italian and American authors. But Cavazzano always stood out with his unique art style. Romano Scarpa was great too, and of course, any story by Carl Barks.
I think it was Cavazzano who drew first CYOA-style stories with multiple endings back in the mid 80s. That stuff was addicting as hell for us kids. We used to run to the newsstand on release day! It was the start of adventure gaming before we had our VCRs, C64s, Amigas, Nintendos, and waaay before anyone had a PC. Just numbered sheets of paper. :shocked:  Glory days.

« Reply #21 on: 09 Nov 2016, 22:43 »
Hi guys,

have you downloaded and tried the demo? How does it look? :)

doctorfargo

• The Man with the Hat is Back...
  • doctorfargo worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #22 on: 12 Nov 2016, 02:43 »
Wow! Neat style! The artwork looks very professional!

Good luck on your crowd funding campaign! :cheesy:

(By the way, You probably should add the link for the demo download to the main post)
« Last Edit: 12 Nov 2016, 02:49 by doctorfargo »

« Reply #23 on: 12 Nov 2016, 11:08 »
Thanks for the good feedback :)

Anyway the download starts at once by clicking "download Alpha Demo" from the following link:

https://www.eppela.com/en/projects/10838-detective-gallo

« Reply #24 on: 18 Nov 2016, 06:32 »
Oh wow, how did I miss this?? Looks truly amazing. Can't wait to try the demo tonight :D

« Reply #25 on: 18 Nov 2016, 07:48 »
Thanks! :)
I'm waiting your feedback about that!
We're taking in consideration all the comments to refine and improve the final build of the game.

« Reply #26 on: 18 Nov 2016, 09:24 »
Will do bud! Super keen to see how 1080p pans out with AGS, this is something I've had my eye on for a while. ;)

« Reply #27 on: 29 Nov 2016, 16:15 »
Thank you, pal! :)

I am very happy to tell you that the crowdfunding campaign is going very well!
We are close to reach the required amount, then we'll start talking about the STRETCH GOALS!
Stay tuned! :)

Looking forward to receiving all your feedback about the Alpha Demo that you can download from here:

P.S.2: If you want to watch some funny gameplay (including DEMO SPOILERS), click on the link below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sRt5_2mS2g

« Reply #28 on: 05 Dec 2016, 10:10 »
Hi, everyone!

Wow, our backers were faster than light! We wanted to give you guys a surprise at 60% (or 6.000€) but over the weekend you actually broke the 7k mark! Thanks a lot for your generosity and your trust in our project. We are really humbled by your support.
So, here’s the surprise: As you know, we’ve been extensively touring game shows in Italy (and not only Italy, as a matter of fact; we had an event in London as well) so we received a lot of cash donations by fans and supporters around Europe. Finally, with all the beans counted and registered properly, we can put that money into the actual campaign total and… wow, we’re at 90%+! This means we have LESS than 900€ to go to reach 10.000€ (PostepayCrowd will fill the final 5k, as you know) and 9 full days ahead of us! Let’s spread the word and walk this extra mile before we can start talking about the STRETCH GOALS!

« Reply #29 on: 06 Dec 2016, 10:19 »
Yes, we did it!
15k reached! ;D

CaptainD

• I can help with play testing
    •  
    • I can help with story design
    •  
    • I can help with voice acting
    •  
  • CaptainD worked on a game that was nominated for an AGS Award!CaptainD worked on a game that won an AGS Award!
« Reply #30 on: 06 Dec 2016, 10:21 »
Yes, we did it!
15k reached! ;D

Well done mate! :cheesy:

« Reply #31 on: 06 Dec 2016, 11:07 »
Crowdfunding campaign is over, and has been a success! :P  Thank to everybody!

Now we'll be focusing on the stretch goal, then on the final build of the game, including all the enhanced features!
Please take a look on one of the new locations we're working on! Hope you like it! :)

« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2016, 11:36 by Texmurphy78 »

Cassiebsg

• Cavefish
  • Fleeing the Cylon tyrrany...
« Reply #32 on: 06 Dec 2016, 16:16 »
Looks great! (nod)

And congrats on the crowdfunding. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...