People with knowledge about 3D objects

Started by Mouth for war, Wed 07/12/2016 22:09:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouth for war

Hello my friends! A 3d Engine/add-on was recently released for another game making software I'm using (I'm sorry, punish me) ;D I also own Poser Game developer version which allows me to use the models/assets in a 3d game but the files themselves can't be extracted/redistributed which is totally understandable. I was just wondering. Normal primitives are ok to do what i want with but in Poser you can also play around with morphing primitives (They have dials and can be morphed/modelled easier)It's the same there. I can use them for a 3d game but not redistribute the actual model. If I make a prop with those primitives and then export it to a wavefront OBJ file or fbx etc. How would anyone even know that it was made in Poser in the first place? I'm not gonna take any chances or break the law of course but I'm just curious
Thanks!
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

Cassiebsg

Have no idea about your question, but you could maybe do that with MakeHuman? The software is entirely free, as well as the meshes it comes with and generates... just a thought. ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Mouth for war

Aha! That sounds interesting! Thanks! I guess I've been using poser for so long now that I've never bothered with anything else haha. I've heard about MakeHuman though. Gonna check it out!
mass genocide is the most exhausting activity one can engage in, next to soccer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk