LimpingFish's Twelve Days of KEY-mas!...IS OVER!

Started by LimpingFish, Sat 10/12/2016 01:50:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

UPDATE: 22nd December, 00:00hrs...ish:

And it's done! ;D

UPDATE 21st December, 00:00hrs...ish:

We have now entered the final 24hrs of Key-mas. To mark this momentous occasion(!), here is a short list of bonus games:

BONUS! BONUS! BONOBOS!

Spoiler
Nothing to see here!
[close]

As an extra special "bonus", one game (chosen at random) from that list comes with a caveat attached; keys for FIVE of the most infamous games ever to grace Steam are included, which must either be redeemed by the claimer, or passed on to a valued friend. Sort of like a chain letter...except with shite games. And with no letter. So not really like a chain letter at all. Whatever. CLAIM IF YOU DARE!

-----

(Original post)

Ho! Ho!...Ho?

Merry non-denominational holiday, everybody! To celebrate this festive period of whatever, I've completely raided my steam key library and compiled a giant list of games for your enjoyment. To claim a game, simply post your interest in it, and I'll PM you the corresponding Steam key.

Below, behind the spoiler tags, you will find the titles of all the available games. I have split them into three categories: ADVENTURE!, HIDDEN OBJECT!, and THE REST! In THE REST!, the games have been split into alphabetical sub-sections for your convenience.

Titles with an asterisk means I have multiple copies, so don't worry if somebody gets in before you as a key may still be available. Titles with a strikethrough have been claimed and are no longer available.

Adventure!

Spoiler
It's all over!
[close]

Hidden Object!

Spoiler
No, really, it is.
[close]

The Rest!

Spoiler
I mean, I don't know how else to say it.
[close]

Enjoy!

Small Print: One (1) key request per post, and one (1) post per day, to ensure everybody has a chance to get the game they want. And while you are free to ask for whatever game you wish, try to pick a game you actually want to play, and not take a key for the sake of taking it. All keys come from reputable sources (Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars, IndieGala, etc), so there's no need to worry about dodgy key sellers and stuff. All keys should work, though some are quite old and I may have already given them away and forgotten about it. If a key doesn't work, I'll happily substitute it. The thread will remain open until MIDNIGHT (GMT) on the 22nd of December.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

qptain Nemo

Very generous of you. Merry festive season to you too.
I'd be grateful for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

[delete}

You are the real ghost of christmas, LimpingFish! For being so noble, you clearly deserve Roast Goose and Plum Pudding.

Btw, I'd be interested in trying out 'Miasmata'.

Amayirot Akago

Mighty, mighty kind of you, LimpingFish :D I'd like a code for Zeno Clash, please.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

I don't want any games, but just wanted to thank you for making such a great offer! (nod)

And merry xmas to you too! :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Radiant

Very awesome!

I'd love to take Ittle Dew, it's been on my wishlist for awhile.

Grim

Oh, Velvet Assassin sounds nice, always fancied playing that! ;)

qptain Nemo

Kitty Trouble

Murdered: Soul Suspect seems pretty interesting, could I get a key for that please? :)

Galen

selmiak

Haggis

Wow, this is awesome - may I request The Journey Down, Chapter 1.

Thanks Christmasfish!

Ryan Timothy B

Well SantaFish, you've apparently done it again and you've ADDED more! (nod)

I've been super busy lately but my god, I'd find some time for: Planetary Annihilation!!!!  ;)

Radiant

Roy Lazarovich

First of all, thank you very much and happy holidays.

I'd be happy to get Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller if it's not already taken

Kitty Trouble

Thank you so much for the other game, could I please get too Amnesia the Dark Descent?

Blondbraid

I'm grateful for the previous games I got from you, and I would be happy to get Mark of the ninja,
and once again, thank you! ;-D

qptain Nemo

Radiant

Well, if there's room for seconds I'd be interested in Guacamelee. Sounds tasty, no? :)

Adeel

If the Santa doesn't mind taking the seconds, may I have Blades of Time Limited Edition too?

LimpingFish

Hooray! No reports of invalid keys yet. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

A couple of things I want to add:

The thread will remain open until MIDNIGHT (GMT) on the 22nd of this month. On the 21st, a handful of games will be added to the list. Nothing earth-shattering, just a little extra holiday cheer to close out the thread, including a couple of games no longer available to buy on Steam (mysterious!) In fact, there's a few titles currently on the list that are no longer available to buy (extra mysterious!)

Anyhoo, keep those requests coming! ;D

Haggis

Day 2 and my greed takes over, Blacksea Odyssey looks interesting... can I request it too?

Amayirot Akago

If we're allowed to ask for seconds, I'd like Beatbuddy - Tale of the Guardians as well, if you please :)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

qptain Nemo

Stupot

I would love a copy of Edna and Harvey: The Breakout if it's still going.

Thanks Very kindly :-)

Roy Lazarovich

For my second helping, I'd be very happy to get the tasty-looking A New Beginning - Final Cut

Thanks again for the lovely holiday feast!

Sent from my E7 using Tapatalk

Ryan Timothy B

Thanks yet again for more FREE games, SantaFish! It's downloading as I type. 8-)
I'm absolutely shocked that no one has been asking for FTL (Faster than light). Come on guys - it's an amazing game! Unless everyone in here has already played it, which I can believe.

If I could snag some more Christmas cheer, I've been eyeing up Evoland for quite some time. Please and thank-you Mr Fish.

Kitty Trouble

Quote from: Ryan Timoothy on Tue 13/12/2016 05:24:55
Thanks yet again for more FREE games, SantaFish! It's downloading as I type. 8-)
I'm absolutely shocked that no one has been asking for FTL (Faster than light). Come on guys - it's an amazing game! Unless everyone in here has already played it, which I can believe.

If I could snag some more Christmas cheer, I've been eyeing up Evoland for quite some time. Please and thank-you Mr Fish.

It seems cool, but not my type of game.

Could I please get "Sinking Island"? Thanks again.

[delete}

Thanks so much, dear LimpingFish!

Gonna put you on my shortlist for this year's AGS Lifetime Achievement Award...  :)

AGA

Runaway: Road to Adventure please!  I've got a few keys to give back, but I'll dig up the other thread to share them.

Roy Lazarovich

Thank you very much so far, I seem to be the first to attempt a third so I hope I'm not out of line.

If possible, I'd be happy to grab The Book of Unwritten Tales: Digital Deluxe Edition, it looks amazing in the screenshots and the reviews are also favorable.

Thanks again in advance!

Andail

Off-topic:
Who else thinks it's cool that Roy Lazarovich is here after like 15 years of absence?

Creamy

QuoteWho else thinks it's cool that Roy Lazarovich is here after like 15 years of absence?
I do, even if Roy seems more interested in playing games than creating them now :-D

Could I please get "Rock of Ages", SantaFish? It looks deliciously silly.

morganw

I'd like to give Daily Chthonicle: Editor's Edition a go, if it's still available.
Thanks for being so generous.

Roy Lazarovich

Hehe :) Thanks guys, I didn't think anybody remembered me anymore.
I've actually came back looking to collaborate with others as a programmer and am now involved in two projects, and thinking about making a solo project as well.

Ryan Timothy B

I'm just gonna line up here for some more Christmas greed (joy) and kindly ask for Mirror's Edge, as so many of you fine folk have strongly praised it over the years. Please and thank-you Fishman!
Good thing I've got me a whole week off during Christmas, you've already attributed to 6.5% of my library (with just the 4 games lol).

Roy Lazarovich

You walk into LimpingFish's store for the fourth day in a row, he raises his head from his paper and looks at you expectantly.

> Ask him about Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

I don't understand what you mean by "him"

> Ask LimpingFish about Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

"Seems like an ok game", he exclaims.

> Ask LimpingFish for key to Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

"We shall see", is his answer.

cat

Just out of curiosity: How many of the games you got in the last few days have you played already?

Roy Lazarovich

Quote from: cat on Thu 15/12/2016 08:54:33
Just out of curiosity: How many of the games you got in the last few days have you played already?

I've got Cognition queued up to play just as soon as I finish the current game that I'm playing which is the excellent Broken Age

Ryan Timothy B

I've only played 1/5 so far (the Halloween key giveaway I got 2 and now I've gotten 3 from the KEY-mas) which was Planetary Annihilation. It is quite enjoyable so far. Very easy so far with the intro levels, which I assume and hope will become more advanced later. And with awesome music. I am exceedingly more likely to play games given to me, out of a sense of guilt if I don't play them I suppose, than I would with games I purchased on my own.

I was busy as sin lately trying to finish building my deck before the snow flies, but looking outside now there's about a foot of snow on it. And I was so dang close to finishing it! :~( It'll have to wait until spring now. Bring on the game playing!

Edit:

Ben X

This is very nice of you, LF!

Can I have Hydrophobia, please? (And if you get to the point where you're happy to give people more than one game each, I'd love to get Rise Of The Triad too!)

Creamy

Thank you, great benefactor of AGSers !

Quoteif you get to the point where you're happy to give people more than one game each, I'd love to get Rise Of The Triad too!
It seems like ages since I played the shareware version of this game. Good memories.

Roy Lazarovich

Can't thank you enough LP, I've read some good things about Post Mortem, would be happy to give it a try if possible :)

Danvzare

Ok, after looking over the list since it was posted, I've finally chosen one.
Can I please have X-Blades if possible. :-D

Ben X

Quote from: Creamy on Fri 16/12/2016 09:50:50
It seems like ages since I played the shareware version of [Rise Of The Triad]. Good memories.

Turns out it is the remake, which I am also happy about!

LimpingFish

Glad to see everyone is enjoying Key-mas! :-D

We've just hit the halfway point, and the stats are as follows:

• 35 games have gone to good homes.
  • 10 of those were adventure games.
  • Titles beginning with the letter "B" have proven most popular.
  • Nobody likes Hidden-Object games.

Stats!

Stupot

I actually don't mind Hidden Object games. They're great for playing together with family. But since my family is 6000 miles away I haven't played ine in a while. Maybe I'll nab one and try to get my wife involved. Sticking with the B theme, could I nab Brink of Consciousness?

Cheers :-)

Ryan Timothy B

Alright I feel greedy as sin, but I've been eager to play Surgeon Simulator 2013 ever since I am Bread became popular (and my younger years of playing QWOP (laugh)). Please and thank-you Keyman!
Also nobody seems to like the games R through T.

Roy Lazarovich

I will add a new letter to the stats and pick the only adventure game to start with an M - Mata Hari, please :)
Thanks a million!

Galen

Peder 🚀

Amayirot Akago

Haggis

I feel like the hidden object genre needs my support so I'd love to try "Left in the Dark: No One on Board".

Roy Lazarovich

Well seeing as there's more than one copy of Deponia, I don't feel as guilty to request one, this will be my last request until the big reveal on the 22nd was it?

Chicky

Haha Roy, how many games do you have now? ;);-D

Limp, thanks for being so darned generous! I've got way too many games on my back catalogue to ask for any but I love seeing such generosity on the forums. I hope Santa brings you something awesome.

Roy Lazarovich

Quote from: Chicky on Sun 18/12/2016 20:20:30
Haha Roy, how many games do you have now? ;);-D

Limp, thanks for being so darned generous! I've got way too many games on my back catalogue to ask for any but I love seeing such generosity on the forums. I hope Santa brings you something awesome.
Well my Steam account used to have just 2 games in the library (I don't like Steam, I'm a GOG kinda guy).

It now has 8 games :)

Danvzare

Considering just how many games Roy has chosen, I'm sure it will be ok if I asked for another.
Can I please have Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition. :-D

Tabata

Whoa - I get the feeling that we are not able to play all of the games you are still offering us

So I took a peek on my whishlist and your christmaslist and
now I feel the need to help hob games becoming more attention - there are some good ones out there (nod)
You just need a bit of phantasy if you are in need of the translations (laugh)

May I ask for 'Grim Legends 3: The Dark City', please?

Thank you - again - my dear Santafish

Khris

Wow, this is beyond generous!

I would also like some S.T.A.L.K.E.R. please, Call of Pripyat if it's still available, or Clear Sky.

Many thanks!

tzachs

This is really cool!
Can I have To The Moon, please?
Thanks you, you are awesome, and have a merry key-mas!

LimpingFish

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone! :-D

This is the last normal Key-mas day (the 20th) before we head into the special pre-final...day...eve?

At midnight tonight (or thereabouts) an extra list of twelve games will be posted. Like I said some posts ago, nothing mind-blowing, but it will contain a couple of (older) AA and AAA titles, as well as some completely random adventure games.

See you then!

Radiant

Well if it's the last day, I'd like to take a look at the Giana Sisters. I used to play the original on a Commodore 64, of all things :)

Stupot

Could I be so bold as to ask for Experience 112?
It looks pretty interesting.

Thanks yet again, Fish.

janleht

Thanks LF! I've been enjoying playing Arma 2. :)

Can I have Arma2: Operation Arrowhead as well?

Danvzare

I'd just like to give a big thank you to you LimpingFish.
You sir, are a real life Santa Claus. :-D

Adeel

Dear SantaFish,

I'd really like to have Batman - Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

And I don't mind the shite games at all (if they come with the aforementioned game). In fact, I have always wanted to play 5x copies of Bad Rats. :=

Babar

Hey Fish!
I've been avoiding asking for stuff so far because it seemed or would be unfair to ask for stuff I am only vaguely interested in when someone could really want it, but I see now you added Warhammer: Space Marine.
Not a fan of traditional Warhammer games, but I've had my eye on that I've for a while, so if it's still available, could I have it, please?
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

selmiak

there are quite some yummy leftovers, can I have Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes please before all this is over ;-D

Haggis

Oooh please may i request quest for infamy.

Merry Christmas all.

Roy Lazarovich

Amayirot Akago

I've had plenty, I'll leave some for the others to claim :) Happy holidays, all, and thanks again LimpingFish :D

Danvzare

Time for my last request, can I please have: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Thanks Santa LimpingFish. :-D

Khris

I'd also love to get Hitman: Absolution, as long as it's still fresh :-D

LimpingFish

Right, that's the last of the games sent out, so...

It's all over! ;D

Thanks to everyone who took part, and for all the kind words; you managed to reduce my overall list of keys by about...twenty percent? Though, I also just discovered a bunch of unclaimed keys over at the Humble Bundle site, so it probably all evens out. Damn.

We'll do this again, I'm sure. There's a whole year's worth of bundles to be bought between now and next yuletide season!

All that's left to announce is the loser winner of our bonus bundle of terrible fantastic games: And it was Roy Lazarovich, who chose Jack Orlando Director's Cut (I bet everybody thought I'd hide them behind the more expensive games! HAH!), who now becomes the proud custodian of the following FANTASTIC titles!:

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition
Time Ramesside
Day One: Garry's Incident
Guise Of The Wolf
Bad Rats

Oh, the humanity!!1

Now that that's out of the way, all that's really left to do is wish everybody a happy, safe, and peaceful holiday season.

To the best community around...Merry Christmas! ;D

/cue credits

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk