LimpingFish's Twelve Days of KEY-mas!...IS OVER!

Started by LimpingFish, Sat 10/12/2016 01:50:40

Previous topic - Next topic

LimpingFish

UPDATE: 22nd December, 00:00hrs...ish:

And it's done! ;D

UPDATE 21st December, 00:00hrs...ish:

We have now entered the final 24hrs of Key-mas. To mark this momentous occasion(!), here is a short list of bonus games:

BONUS! BONUS! BONOBOS!

Spoiler
Nothing to see here!
[close]

As an extra special "bonus", one game (chosen at random) from that list comes with a caveat attached; keys for FIVE of the most infamous games ever to grace Steam are included, which must either be redeemed by the claimer, or passed on to a valued friend. Sort of like a chain letter...except with shite games. And with no letter. So not really like a chain letter at all. Whatever. CLAIM IF YOU DARE!

-----

(Original post)

Ho! Ho!...Ho?

Merry non-denominational holiday, everybody! To celebrate this festive period of whatever, I've completely raided my steam key library and compiled a giant list of games for your enjoyment. To claim a game, simply post your interest in it, and I'll PM you the corresponding Steam key.

Below, behind the spoiler tags, you will find the titles of all the available games. I have split them into three categories: ADVENTURE!, HIDDEN OBJECT!, and THE REST! In THE REST!, the games have been split into alphabetical sub-sections for your convenience.

Titles with an asterisk means I have multiple copies, so don't worry if somebody gets in before you as a key may still be available. Titles with a strikethrough have been claimed and are no longer available.

Adventure!

Spoiler
It's all over!
[close]

Hidden Object!

Spoiler
No, really, it is.
[close]

The Rest!

Spoiler
I mean, I don't know how else to say it.
[close]

Enjoy!

Small Print: One (1) key request per post, and one (1) post per day, to ensure everybody has a chance to get the game they want. And while you are free to ask for whatever game you wish, try to pick a game you actually want to play, and not take a key for the sake of taking it. All keys come from reputable sources (Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars, IndieGala, etc), so there's no need to worry about dodgy key sellers and stuff. All keys should work, though some are quite old and I may have already given them away and forgotten about it. If a key doesn't work, I'll happily substitute it. The thread will remain open until MIDNIGHT (GMT) on the 22nd of December.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

qptain Nemo

Very generous of you. Merry festive season to you too.
I'd be grateful for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat.

[delete}

You are the real ghost of christmas, LimpingFish! For being so noble, you clearly deserve Roast Goose and Plum Pudding.

Btw, I'd be interested in trying out 'Miasmata'.

Amayirot Akago

Mighty, mighty kind of you, LimpingFish :D I'd like a code for Zeno Clash, please.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Cassiebsg

I don't want any games, but just wanted to thank you for making such a great offer! (nod)

And merry xmas to you too! :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Radiant

Very awesome!

I'd love to take Ittle Dew, it's been on my wishlist for awhile.

Grim

Oh, Velvet Assassin sounds nice, always fancied playing that! ;)

qptain Nemo

Kitty Trouble

Murdered: Soul Suspect seems pretty interesting, could I get a key for that please? :)

Galen

selmiak

Haggis

Wow, this is awesome - may I request The Journey Down, Chapter 1.

Thanks Christmasfish!

Ryan Timothy B

Well SantaFish, you've apparently done it again and you've ADDED more! (nod)

I've been super busy lately but my god, I'd find some time for: Planetary Annihilation!!!!  ;)

Radiant

Roy Lazarovich

First of all, thank you very much and happy holidays.

I'd be happy to get Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller if it's not already taken

Kitty Trouble

Thank you so much for the other game, could I please get too Amnesia the Dark Descent?

Blondbraid

I'm grateful for the previous games I got from you, and I would be happy to get Mark of the ninja,
and once again, thank you! ;-D

qptain Nemo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk