LimpingFish's Twelve Days of KEY-mas!...IS OVER!

Started by LimpingFish, Sat 10/12/2016 01:50:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

Well, if there's room for seconds I'd be interested in Guacamelee. Sounds tasty, no? :)

Adeel

If the Santa doesn't mind taking the seconds, may I have Blades of Time Limited Edition too?

LimpingFish

Hooray! No reports of invalid keys yet. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

A couple of things I want to add:

The thread will remain open until MIDNIGHT (GMT) on the 22nd of this month. On the 21st, a handful of games will be added to the list. Nothing earth-shattering, just a little extra holiday cheer to close out the thread, including a couple of games no longer available to buy on Steam (mysterious!) In fact, there's a few titles currently on the list that are no longer available to buy (extra mysterious!)

Anyhoo, keep those requests coming! ;D
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Haggis

Day 2 and my greed takes over, Blacksea Odyssey looks interesting... can I request it too?

Amayirot Akago

If we're allowed to ask for seconds, I'd like Beatbuddy - Tale of the Guardians as well, if you please :)
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

qptain Nemo

Stupot

I would love a copy of Edna and Harvey: The Breakout if it's still going.

Thanks Very kindly :-)

Roy Lazarovich

For my second helping, I'd be very happy to get the tasty-looking A New Beginning - Final Cut

Thanks again for the lovely holiday feast!

Sent from my E7 using Tapatalk

Ryan Timothy B

Thanks yet again for more FREE games, SantaFish! It's downloading as I type. 8-)
I'm absolutely shocked that no one has been asking for FTL (Faster than light). Come on guys - it's an amazing game! Unless everyone in here has already played it, which I can believe.

If I could snag some more Christmas cheer, I've been eyeing up Evoland for quite some time. Please and thank-you Mr Fish.

Kitty Trouble

Quote from: Ryan Timoothy on Tue 13/12/2016 05:24:55
Thanks yet again for more FREE games, SantaFish! It's downloading as I type. 8-)
I'm absolutely shocked that no one has been asking for FTL (Faster than light). Come on guys - it's an amazing game! Unless everyone in here has already played it, which I can believe.

If I could snag some more Christmas cheer, I've been eyeing up Evoland for quite some time. Please and thank-you Mr Fish.

It seems cool, but not my type of game.

Could I please get "Sinking Island"? Thanks again.

[delete}

Thanks so much, dear LimpingFish!

Gonna put you on my shortlist for this year's AGS Lifetime Achievement Award...  :)

AGA

Runaway: Road to Adventure please!  I've got a few keys to give back, but I'll dig up the other thread to share them.

Roy Lazarovich

Thank you very much so far, I seem to be the first to attempt a third so I hope I'm not out of line.

If possible, I'd be happy to grab The Book of Unwritten Tales: Digital Deluxe Edition, it looks amazing in the screenshots and the reviews are also favorable.

Thanks again in advance!

Sent from my E7 using Tapatalk

Andail

Off-topic:
Who else thinks it's cool that Roy Lazarovich is here after like 15 years of absence?

Creamy

QuoteWho else thinks it's cool that Roy Lazarovich is here after like 15 years of absence?
I do, even if Roy seems more interested in playing games than creating them now :-D

Could I please get "Rock of Ages", SantaFish? It looks deliciously silly.

morganw

I'd like to give Daily Chthonicle: Editor's Edition a go, if it's still available.
Thanks for being so generous.

Roy Lazarovich

Hehe :) Thanks guys, I didn't think anybody remembered me anymore.
I've actually came back looking to collaborate with others as a programmer and am now involved in two projects, and thinking about making a solo project as well.

Ryan Timothy B

I'm just gonna line up here for some more Christmas greed (joy) and kindly ask for Mirror's Edge, as so many of you fine folk have strongly praised it over the years. Please and thank-you Fishman!
Good thing I've got me a whole week off during Christmas, you've already attributed to 6.5% of my library (with just the 4 games lol).

Roy Lazarovich

You walk into LimpingFish's store for the fourth day in a row, he raises his head from his paper and looks at you expectantly.

> Ask him about Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

I don't understand what you mean by "him"

> Ask LimpingFish about Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

"Seems like an ok game", he exclaims.

> Ask LimpingFish for key to Lost Chronicles of Zerzura

"We shall see", is his answer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk