LimpingFish's Twelve Days of KEY-mas!...IS OVER!

Started by LimpingFish, Sat 10/12/2016 01:50:40

Previous topic - Next topic

cat

Just out of curiosity: How many of the games you got in the last few days have you played already?

Roy Lazarovich

Quote from: cat on Thu 15/12/2016 08:54:33
Just out of curiosity: How many of the games you got in the last few days have you played already?

I've got Cognition queued up to play just as soon as I finish the current game that I'm playing which is the excellent Broken Age

Ryan Timothy B

I've only played 1/5 so far (the Halloween key giveaway I got 2 and now I've gotten 3 from the KEY-mas) which was Planetary Annihilation. It is quite enjoyable so far. Very easy so far with the intro levels, which I assume and hope will become more advanced later. And with awesome music. I am exceedingly more likely to play games given to me, out of a sense of guilt if I don't play them I suppose, than I would with games I purchased on my own.

I was busy as sin lately trying to finish building my deck before the snow flies, but looking outside now there's about a foot of snow on it. And I was so dang close to finishing it! :~( It'll have to wait until spring now. Bring on the game playing!

Edit:

Ben X

This is very nice of you, LF!

Can I have Hydrophobia, please? (And if you get to the point where you're happy to give people more than one game each, I'd love to get Rise Of The Triad too!)

Creamy

Thank you, great benefactor of AGSers !

Quoteif you get to the point where you're happy to give people more than one game each, I'd love to get Rise Of The Triad too!
It seems like ages since I played the shareware version of this game. Good memories.

Roy Lazarovich

Can't thank you enough LP, I've read some good things about Post Mortem, would be happy to give it a try if possible :)

Sent from my E7 using Tapatalk

Danvzare

Ok, after looking over the list since it was posted, I've finally chosen one.
Can I please have X-Blades if possible. :-D

Ben X

Quote from: Creamy on Fri 16/12/2016 09:50:50
It seems like ages since I played the shareware version of [Rise Of The Triad]. Good memories.

Turns out it is the remake, which I am also happy about!

LimpingFish

Glad to see everyone is enjoying Key-mas! :-D

We've just hit the halfway point, and the stats are as follows:

• 35 games have gone to good homes.
  • 10 of those were adventure games.
  • Titles beginning with the letter "B" have proven most popular.
  • Nobody likes Hidden-Object games.

Stats!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Stupot

I actually don't mind Hidden Object games. They're great for playing together with family. But since my family is 6000 miles away I haven't played ine in a while. Maybe I'll nab one and try to get my wife involved. Sticking with the B theme, could I nab Brink of Consciousness?

Cheers :-)

Ryan Timothy B

Alright I feel greedy as sin, but I've been eager to play Surgeon Simulator 2013 ever since I am Bread became popular (and my younger years of playing QWOP (laugh)). Please and thank-you Keyman!
Also nobody seems to like the games R through T.

Roy Lazarovich

I will add a new letter to the stats and pick the only adventure game to start with an M - Mata Hari, please :)
Thanks a million!

Galen

Peder 🚀

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Haggis

I feel like the hidden object genre needs my support so I'd love to try "Left in the Dark: No One on Board".

Roy Lazarovich

Well seeing as there's more than one copy of Deponia, I don't feel as guilty to request one, this will be my last request until the big reveal on the 22nd was it?

Chicky

Haha Roy, how many games do you have now? ;);-D

Limp, thanks for being so darned generous! I've got way too many games on my back catalogue to ask for any but I love seeing such generosity on the forums. I hope Santa brings you something awesome.

Roy Lazarovich

Quote from: Chicky on Sun 18/12/2016 20:20:30
Haha Roy, how many games do you have now? ;);-D

Limp, thanks for being so darned generous! I've got way too many games on my back catalogue to ask for any but I love seeing such generosity on the forums. I hope Santa brings you something awesome.
Well my Steam account used to have just 2 games in the library (I don't like Steam, I'm a GOG kinda guy).

It now has 8 games :)

Danvzare

Considering just how many games Roy has chosen, I'm sure it will be ok if I asked for another.
Can I please have Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition. :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk